I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Do you think Trump deliberately selects white supremacist to retweet or his campaign really sucks at filtering? 1 day ago
- Yup. Trump has a lock on the white supremacists. twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/st… 1 day ago
- The fact that this douchebag supports trump is all you need to know. twitter.com/MartinShkreli/… 1 day ago
- Biden has gotta be kicking himself everyday. 2 days ago
- The thin-skilled bully attacks again. Will he sue every world leader who criticizes him? newyorker.com/news/news-desk… 2 days ago
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- How daily deal companies could improve the merchant experience -- and why they won't
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
- Communicating amongst friends: how technology changes human relationships
Monthly Archives: November 2010
The Daily Beast’s Howard Kurtz recently took the media to task for spending too much time covering the TSA’s new procedures, referring to it as a “‘junk’ journalism epidemic.” I’ve about had it with media types who insist on turning … Continue reading
In defending its actions in screening passengers, the TSA continually points to a CBS News Poll which claims that 80% of Americans support the scan. What does that really mean? Let’s take a look at the actual question that was … Continue reading