I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- I'm sure @Marriott @ResidenceInn will gladly walk someone for this rate. https://t.co/9E2aZADb7z 1 day ago
- Penn State's history was really ruined when they took down the statue of Joe paterno. 1 day ago
- False equivalence can destroy the world. In the case of climate change, permanently. twitter.com/johnjharwood/s… 1 day ago
- Free rider problem, Pike Fish Market, Seattle. https://t.co/cve1yOKCDt 1 day ago
- RT @thehill: The Economist cover shows Trump using KKK hood as a megaphone hill.cm/OVjgGAo https://t.co/T46r68rzSj 1 day ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- My technology adoption history
- Because manholes are round
- Facebook Places is at the beginning of a long road
- The SEC should have Groupon start over on its S-1
- So you're thinking about joining a startup...
- Beautiful architecture and DC's ugly buildings
- Heading toward the Facebook recommendation engine
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
Monthly Archives: November 2010
The Daily Beast’s Howard Kurtz recently took the media to task for spending too much time covering the TSA’s new procedures, referring to it as a “‘junk’ journalism epidemic.” I’ve about had it with media types who insist on turning … Continue reading
In defending its actions in screening passengers, the TSA continually points to a CBS News Poll which claims that 80% of Americans support the scan. What does that really mean? Let’s take a look at the actual question that was … Continue reading