I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Mortal Again: Christie Blocked at VIP Entrance to Newark Airport bloomberg.com/politics/artic… EWR finally gets something right. 10 hours ago
- Surprises: Columbus, Indianapolis,Nashville, Montgomery county. Detroit missing is also a surprise. 19 hours ago
- Not a surprised: no Bay Area, minneapolis-st Paul. 19 hours ago
- Anyone seen a score distribution on Montreal cognitive assessment? Given the questions and the purpose of the test,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Having the cognitive ability to solve a shape sorter does give you the ability to negotiate deals on nukes. Though… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Watching streaming movies on your cell phone
- Because manholes are round
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- Facebook drives 6MM people to Friendster!
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
Daily Archives: August 8, 2009
I’ve been doing a lot of travel the last few years and have gone through a lot of airports. There are huge variations in quality from airport to airport and even within terminals of the same airport. A few stand … Continue reading
Today marks the second anniversary of the launch of Virgin America, an upstart carrier that has inspired many loyal followers. Virgin America is a clear example of the benefits of starting from scratch. Among Virgin’s features: Brand new planes. Cheerful … Continue reading