I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Interesting. Samsung pay to integrate with Masterpass. androidauthority.com/samsung-pay-ex… 11 hours ago
- RT @pymnts: .@gubagoo says its one of the first chat providers in the automotive industry to offer this feature ow.ly/6jjt305uXrf 12 hours ago
- Yup. Primarily Google and Facebook. And mostly talent acquisitions. twitter.com/ericnewcomer/s… 13 hours ago
- RT @EricNewcomer: Bill Gurley: "lots and lots of new money coming in...masses amount of money like I've never seen in my entire life" 13 hours ago
- Proprietary bank programs (ThankYou, Membership Rewards, Ultimate Rewards) are much better values than airline progs viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2016/10/25/del… 15 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- How daily deal companies could improve the merchant experience -- and why they won't
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
Monthly Archives: July 2008
A big congratulations to former AOL Search colleagues Abdur, Greg and Jay on the acquisition of Summize by Twitter. They’ve done a terrific job capturing the pulse of Twitter. Summize is a great tool for marketers and others looking to … Continue reading
One of my favorite iPhone apps is Rotary Dialer. There’s just something fun about making the latest and greatest device act like something from the 60s. Rotary Dialer isn’t like the “classic” phones from Pottery Barn, where the buttons are … Continue reading
Kudos to Colgate-Palmolive for responding to a market need: three ounce tubes of toothpaste that fit into baggies that you can get take through airport security. I was pleasantly surprised to find this at Target before a recent trip. (I … Continue reading