I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Can you imagine the shitshow from the right if Putin said this about Obama? reuters.com/article/us-rus… 1 day ago
- Great story about how family behind so much art and science (Sackler) philanthropy made their money from Oxy. esquire.com/news-politics/… 1 day ago
- Apparently iOS has a bug where URL is duplicated when tweeting. apple.news/AOe8r5wHhSvKat… twitter.com/robpegoraro/st… 2 days ago
- “Always” and “never” are easy to disprove if you are lying. apple.news/AOe8r5wHhSvKat… 2 days ago
- I’m sure @Fahrenthold will be watching the disbursements of the trump foundation for this. apple.news/Ay-Pi-8e7Q5qLh… 2 days ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Hulu might just make it after all
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Why I'm joining Groupon
- Best practices for April Fool's Day
Monthly Archives: June 2008
Washington Post columnist Gene Weingarten has a hilarious piece making the case for copy editors, who are rapidly becoming an endangered species in newsrooms across the country. Here’s how newsrooms have typically worked: A reporter writes a story. Presumably, they … Continue reading
Some interesting reads from the past few weeks: Top Car Dealer Says High Gas Prices Are Good for the U.S. Auto Industry (WSJ) — The CEO of AutoNation views high gas prices as just what we need to spur innovation … Continue reading
In journalism school, you’re taught that newspapers are the first draft of history. Today it’s common for news outlets to scoop themselves on their Web sites. But even that may not be fast enough when news breaks. Lost Remote reports … Continue reading
Google’s Panoramio has launched one of the most exciting advances in online pictures since flickr added geotagging. A new “Look around” feature shows you when pictures are available from other angles. In the screenshot below, you can see the dome … Continue reading
North Oaks tells Google Maps: Keep out – we mean it (Star Tribune) — A suburb of St. Paul, Minnesota has demanded that Google remove all images from Street View, citing its laws against trespassing. The city’s roads are privately … Continue reading