I am Senior Director of Product at Audible.
I have been designing and marketing Internet services since 1993. I have worked at Tellme, AOL Search, uReach Technologies, washingtonpost.com and startribune.com.
On TwitterTweets by rakeshlobster
- Thoughts on living and dying
- A finance guide for millionaires and billionaires
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travel
- Lobsterclass – free classes on product management
- Getting down to numbers: quantitative research
- Pricing the COVID-19 vaccine
- Favorite things, day 1: podcasts
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travels
- Favorite things, day 2: credit cards
- Favorite things, day 3: Hawaii
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A phone that could only come from Apple
- Flickr places provides a wide-angle view of the world
- Anyone can be a journalist
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Think Groupon is a technology company? Think again.
- Investing in Groupon is like investing in a leaky bucket
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Earth Day and assholes
- 'Tellme about your new gig'
Daily Archives: September 3, 2007
Comparing Google News to other news outlets (screencast)
There’s been a lot of discussion about Google’s move to host wire service content on Google News instead of linking off to other Web sites. Much of the discussion has focused on decreased traffic to newspaper Web sites from Google … Continue reading
Posted in google, journalism, media, newspapers Comments Off on Comparing Google News to other news outlets (screencast)
CNN launches in HD
CNN is now transmitting an HD feed, making it the first American news network to broadcast in HD. Most people won’t be able to see it just yet because the cable companies aren’t carrying the HD feed. CNN’s shows from … Continue reading
Posted in television Comments Off on CNN launches in HD