I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- RT @thepointsguy: A great promo — 2x points on many purchases for the rest of the year with most Amex cards! Here’s how to register: https:… 2 hours ago
- The best analysis of the proposed deal I've seen yet. twitter.com/ezraklein/stat… 2 hours ago
- It will be interesting to see if regulators push to require content access to non-MVPDs like Netflix, Google, FB wsj.com/articles/at-ts… 2 hours ago
- Aside from giant pay packages for principals involved (and related ego boosts), nothing here that couldn't better b… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 hours ago
- Some of the "justification" I've heard for ATTTW are ridiculous. (e.g. getting HBO billed to your wireless account.) 3 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Communicating amongst friends: how technology changes human relationships
- Watson vs. Google
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
Daily Archives: June 27, 2007
I’m hooked on Facebook. In various ways, it replaces Twitter, Digg, Bluedot, plaxo and LinkedIn. And there’s a chance that it will replace my spam-laden email box, at least for messages from people I care about. I’m too invested in … Continue reading →