I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Yes, net neutrality is what's holding back ISPs. Can't be their corporate cultures, inability to attract top-tier t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- A special level of dickishness from the MBA douchebag atop @united: if you buy basic economy, you can't check in online. 2 hours ago
- Fantastic deal on Washington Post digital subscription. $50 for 1 year. subscribe.washingtonpost.com/acqz/?promo=e_… 2 hours ago
- It's too bad that @intuit doesn't let people upload their tax data and see how they would fare under the proposed bills. @IntuitBrad 5 hours ago
- Every time I use a kiosk, whether self-service checkout, movie purchasing, airline checkin, public transit ticketin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- 6 ways a DVR is better than hulu
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- How not to design an ATM
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Technology's effects on our language
Daily Archives: June 5, 2007
I’ve written before about the WHERE platform, a location-based service platform that allows developers to create custom location applications. Now just about anyone can do it, with very little technical knowledge. You go to Google’s My Maps, plot your points … Continue reading
JetBlue is now using Google Maps to show you where you are when flying across the country. Just hope you don’t find yourself staring at JFK on the Google Maps screen while stranded on the tarmac. It’s a unique brand … Continue reading
Google announced that they’ve added more public transit information, including schedules in select markets. Google points to a map of Zurich to illustrate schedule information. Click on one of the tram icons. In some cases, you must then click on … Continue reading