I am Senior Director of Product at Audible.
I have been designing and marketing Internet services since 1993. I have worked at Tellme, AOL Search, uReach Technologies, washingtonpost.com and startribune.com.
- Long thread and lots of data to grok, but well worth reading. Finally, someone who understands the concept of “li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @CNN: “I want everyone to know that depression is treatable, and treatment works,” Sen. John Fetterman said following his discharge from… 1 hour ago
- RT @airport_girl: I don’t need a wing desk, I don’t need a wing desk, I don’t need a wing desk… https://t.co/h0laZ9dSFs 1 hour ago
- RT @VCBrags: @joshelman P*rnHub history sharing one was kinda funny tho menshealth.com/trending-news/… 1 hour ago
- RT @gavinsblog: I wonder is @OpenAI performing the biggest act of "don't ask for permission, ask for forgiveness" in human history. They ap… 1 hour ago
- A finance guide for millionaires and billionaires
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travel
- Lobsterclass – free classes on product management
- Getting down to numbers: quantitative research
- Pricing the COVID-19 vaccine
- Favorite things, day 1: podcasts
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travels
- Favorite things, day 2: credit cards
- Favorite things, day 3: Hawaii
- TiVo remains king of TV
Daily Archives: May 18, 2007
What to do next?
As some of you figured out from my post the other day, I am no longer at AOL Search. I’ve spent the week thinking about what to do next. I’ve heard from many friends and colleagues about various opportunities, but … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Playing with my new camera
Two of the biggest problems with digital cameras are shutter lag (the time between when you press the button and the picture is taken) and shutter interval (the time between pictures). My new camera, the Lumix DMC-TZ3 clearly doesn’t suffer … Continue reading
Posted in consumer electronics, flickr, google 1 Comment