I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Watching Pence try to dance around this was hilarious. If trump loses, @mike_pence doomed? Or another Fox pundit? google.com/amp/www.nydail… 3 hours ago
- Yup. All the issues we learned in 60s and 70s with redlining, lodging discrimination, etc. are re-surfacing. twitter.com/rdoddala/statu… 4 hours ago
- Really terrific to see @nextdoor and @niravtolia acting on this. Racism (subtle or not) exists everywhere. fusion.net/story/340171/h… 4 hours ago
- Getting people to pay for something like this is going to be really hard. cnn.com/2016/08/04/hea… 21 hours ago
- For some reason, there is no republican equivalent at this street festival in Palo Alto. Can't figure out why. https://t.co/nBP4F6lMZZ 1 day ago
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Why running a Groupon can destroy your Yelp ratings
- Technology's effects on our language
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
Monthly Archives: July 2006
The New York Times reports today on the launch of a service by Inform.com that enables news sites to automatically link to related stories. Newspapers have long been reluctant to link to other sites for fear of losing traffic. Never … Continue reading
The Google Maps API has been a runaway success, allowing developers around the world to create mashups marrying Google maps with data on a variety of topics, including craigslist real estate, taco trucks in seattle, flickr pictures, cellphone reception and … Continue reading
There’s no question that data entry on mobile phones with the standard 12-key keypad is tedious. Technologies like Tegic’s T9, which is available on many phones makes this a lot easier. The technology predicts what word you are trying to … Continue reading