I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Another first-time Non-Republican endorsement. Conservative media outlets have guts, while @SpeakerRyan cowers. sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/editor… 1 hour ago
- One of the rare designs of the Commodore 64. I started programming on the older style. geek.com/tech/a-commodo… 2 hours ago
- Happy 50th birthday, @om. One of the valley's treasures. 15 hours ago
- Total cop out by @USATODAY. At least @dallasnews and @arizonarepublic had guts. usatoday.com/story/opinion/… 17 hours ago
- Apologies for all of those @englishpaulm tweets not being threaded. Twitter really needs an auto-thread mode, instead of current kludge. 17 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- So you're thinking about joining a startup...
- Think Groupon is a technology company? Think again.
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Technology's effects on our language
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
Monthly Archives: July 2006
The New York Times reports today on the launch of a service by Inform.com that enables news sites to automatically link to related stories. Newspapers have long been reluctant to link to other sites for fear of losing traffic. Never … Continue reading
The Google Maps API has been a runaway success, allowing developers around the world to create mashups marrying Google maps with data on a variety of topics, including craigslist real estate, taco trucks in seattle, flickr pictures, cellphone reception and … Continue reading
There’s no question that data entry on mobile phones with the standard 12-key keypad is tedious. Technologies like Tegic’s T9, which is available on many phones makes this a lot easier. The technology predicts what word you are trying to … Continue reading