I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Bloomberg of all organizations should understand low N. bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 2 days ago
- Next steps: 1. Actively notify user 2. Modal for user to clear. 3. If not cleared, call 911. blog.cardiogr.am/my-apple-watch… 2 days ago
- In theory using a digital wallet should thwart this. But the issuers should also be looking for this. schneier.com/blog/archives/… 2 days ago
- Steep acquisition costs for Sapphire Reserve customers. Great consumer card, questionable value for chase. viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2016/12/06/jam… 2 days ago
- WN is far behind the rest of the industry in extracting revenue from travelers. This will have mixed effects. dallasnews.com/business/south… 3 days ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- Why Netflix's split won't help with its real problems
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Why Google's acquisition of Zagat matters
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
Monthly Archives: July 2006
The New York Times reports today on the launch of a service by Inform.com that enables news sites to automatically link to related stories. Newspapers have long been reluctant to link to other sites for fear of losing traffic. Never … Continue reading
The Google Maps API has been a runaway success, allowing developers around the world to create mashups marrying Google maps with data on a variety of topics, including craigslist real estate, taco trucks in seattle, flickr pictures, cellphone reception and … Continue reading
There’s no question that data entry on mobile phones with the standard 12-key keypad is tedious. Technologies like Tegic’s T9, which is available on many phones makes this a lot easier. The technology predicts what word you are trying to … Continue reading