I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Who has a centurion card and would be willing to be interviewed about their centurion experience? 3 hours ago
- $393 million. http://t.co/wOuragaVin 4 hours ago
- It turns out that the regulator keeping Uber out of Portland is the father of a close friend. Small world. 6 hours ago
- RT @BofA_Tips: #dontfumble. Give your receipts some breathing room with #ApplePay and Bank of America: go.bofa.com/tu78 http://t.co/t… 6 hours ago
- So who has optioned the Sony Pictures biopic? That sounds like a great movie. 7 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why does Tina Fey not use the magnetic strip in her American Express commercials?
- How did Square lose the Apple Pay and Twitter partnerships while Stripe won?
- Is it possible for Square to lower the rate to 1.75% and compete with Amazon?
- Why is Square a popular choice for food trucks in San Francisco?
- Is it true, as Fast Company wrote recently, that Square is "no longer the high-flying startup it once was" (August 2014)?
- Bought a smart watch in the past 90 days on an AmEx or Discover? Don’t want it? Get your money back
- The death of nuance: Komen, ALS and Uber
- PR tip: Don’t use a celebrity’s death to pitch your company
- You have a friend who is depressed? Here’s what to do
- The smartest question I was asked by an entrepreneur and team member
- Why I retweet racist assholes
- Social media and the new world of work — my take
- Batkid, San Francisco and my brother’s experience with the Make-A-Wish foundation
- Why I’m joining OLO’s advisory board
- A few thoughts on customer service
- Redesigning the remote control
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Facebook drives 6MM people to Friendster!
Monthly Archives: September 2012
I am trying to stay away from politics as much as possible this election cycle, but pandering, economic nonsense and journalistic incompetence get under my skin. Mitt Romney said today on Meet the Press that he wants to preserve the … Continue reading