I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Twitter gets more earned media than all the Super Bowl ads combined. The trick is to capitalize on it. 19 hours ago
- Pizza delivery shops should have surge pricing on super bowl Sunday to smooth demand. Peak price probably middle of second quarter. 1 day ago
- RT @danprimack: The story of @realDonaldTrump trying to take an old lady's house for his casino project washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/styl… 2 days ago
- Medicare and VA are socialized medicine. Maybe we should get rid of them. #GOPDebate 2 days ago
- And don't forget that my mom endorsed me. Please clap. #GOPDebate 2 days ago
- Google will stop running Flash display ads on January 2, 2017 February 9, 2016
- Star Wars: Commander is a big hit in China with 1M users in four days February 9, 2016
- The Anonymous User: 5 Steps to engage them, convert them, and grow revenue February 9, 2016
- Square’s Caviar will cater your next corporate event February 9, 2016
- Security software giant Avast is crowdsourcing data to reveal the best Wi-Fi hotspots February 9, 2016
- Communications startup ThinkingPhones rebrands as Fuze, raises $112 million February 9, 2016
- Adblock Fast returns to Google Play a week after being pulled February 9, 2016
- Starwood Hotels’ luxury at scale requires emotional analytics February 9, 2016
- Chinese startup opportunities in focus at upcoming Emerging Companies Summit February 9, 2016
- Data cleaning software company Trifacta raises $35 million February 9, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A few New Year’s changes to the @rakeshlobster twitter feed
- Bought a smart watch in the past 90 days on an AmEx or Discover? Don’t want it? Get your money back
- PR tip: Don’t use a celebrity’s death to pitch your company
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Because manholes are round
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Watson vs. Google