Following up on my genius people list, here’s a quick list of products I love.
- Evernote – The popular note taking tool serves as not only my repository of personal notes, but an intranet of sorts for redesign mobile.
- Evernote ScanSnap document scanner – A modified version of the amazing ScanSnap ix500, it is optimized for Evernote junkies.
- Trello – A great task management tool. It makes it easy for our geographically distributed team to stay connected.
- Google Hangouts – Video conferencing.
- Expensify – Yeah, we’re little. But we still have expenses. And the $5/month/user I pay for Expensify is well worth it.
- Google Apps – If anyone is running a company email system w/o using Google Apps: Why? What’s wrong with you?
- First Republic Bank – The bank of choice for redesign | mobile. I gave up on opening a Chase Private Client business account because they wanted too much paperwork. Ashley at First Republic took care of it with no hassle.