I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- This has got to be one of the stupidest names for a stadium. Though they will always be Comiskey and Pac Bell Park. chicagobusiness.com/article/201608… 2 hours ago
- Irony of visiting Tesla factory: spending two and half hours in Bay Area traffic without autopilot. https://t.co/QewpqA6L91 5 hours ago
- Happy birthday, National Parks! https://t.co/9U9Lpijtss 10 hours ago
- RT @chrislhayes: White supremacists respond to Hillary's speech, w/ basically. "She's right. We are SUPER RACIST" twitter.com/kasie/status/7… 10 hours ago
- The 2016 election - making Bourne movies look realistic. huffingtonpost.com/entry/ann-coul… 10 hours ago
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Technology's effects on our language
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Why Netflix is killing it -- and what startups can learn from its success
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- How not to design an ATM
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers