I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- This is my favorite ATM in Vegas. And for the price of a Wynn ATM fee, you can get two cupcakes. https://t.co/qE1803dndW 1 hour ago
- I love how well segmented casinos are. Even ATMs by the same operator will be 99 cents at a low-end casino and 6.99 at high end one. 1 hour ago
- Can anyone top a $6.99 US ATM fee? https://t.co/2cAnDgvM7J 1 hour ago
- Where are the white hats going after Trump's accountants? 3 hours ago
- Calling Norm Petersen! (If you get that reference, you aren't a millennial.) thrillist.com/news/nation/th… 3 hours ago
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ