I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Campaign ad with just the white supremacists @realdonaldtrump retweeted would be powerful. dailykos.com/story/2016/8/2… 4 hours ago
- I haven't tried it yet. The few people I video chat with are on FaceTime. I'd have to convince them to switch. digit.in/apps/google-du… 4 hours ago
- RT @skupor: Obama proposes new rules to allow immigrant founders to stay in US washingtonpost.com/news/innovatio… 4 hours ago
- Which term is more offensive? 6 hours ago
- CEO of Visa signs on to equal pay for women. https://t.co/wJ0Lp7Qgr7 7 hours ago
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Technology's effects on our language
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Sam Altman will clean your house for $5
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- A wow experience from United Airlines. Wow.