I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- If publishers hadn't created such awful bandwidth-sucking pages in the first place, would be less need for AMP. finance.yahoo.com/news/google-am… 57 minutes ago
- Interesting move by @OpenTable: showing restaurants they don't book. Been doing this for several months now. https://t.co/NIcnlBMUZy 1 hour ago
- The really scary side of IoT. Cheap, poorly-secured botnets. mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/22/bus… 7 hours ago
- A parking ticket that costs $85 in SF costs $25 in Boston. (And $10 in Montpelier VT.) https://t.co/BDmjBoI7W1 20 hours ago
- When your journalists have to real-time fact check your paid contributors. cjr.org/covering_the_e… 22 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
Monthly Archives: September 2012
I am trying to stay away from politics as much as possible this election cycle, but pandering, economic nonsense and journalistic incompetence get under my skin. Mitt Romney said today on Meet the Press that he wants to preserve the … Continue reading