I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- I see a challenge thrown down for hackers out there. https://t.co/dMMeosZrvM 1 hour ago
- Under VZ, Yahoo will be more or less able to attract top talent. 9 hours ago
- DNC in tank for Clinton; Russian hackers in tank for Trump. 14 hours ago
- Trump's first order if elected president: add a sculpture of him to Mount Rushmore. 23 hours ago
- This is what happens when you blow the opportunity to acquire Google and Facebook for peanuts. mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/bus… 23 hours ago
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Yelp advertiser agreement
Monthly Archives: September 2012
I am trying to stay away from politics as much as possible this election cycle, but pandering, economic nonsense and journalistic incompetence get under my skin. Mitt Romney said today on Meet the Press that he wants to preserve the … Continue reading