I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- For some reason, there is no republican equivalent at this street festival in Palo Alto. Can't figure out why. https://t.co/nBP4F6lMZZ 3 hours ago
- Awesome potentially life saving move by @waze. Every nav should have this option. https://t.co/2rXfv2sds6 6 hours ago
- Great conversation with my friend @jonfortt on race in America. Incidentally he has 4x more viewers periscope v FB twitter.com/jonfortt/statu… 7 hours ago
- "I'm not a racist, I'm just a great businessman. And the best business move back then was to be racist." mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/… 8 hours ago
- Why did trump hire a gastroenterologist as a general Doctor? Was bornstein his former golf caddy or something? 8 hours ago
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Technology's effects on our language
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Anyone can be a journalist
- Groupon resource page
Monthly Archives: August 2012
[Note: I will be adding screenshots. Check back in about an hour.] eBay is trying to revolutionize local commerce. eBay’s new product, eBay Now, allows consumers to have same-day delivery of products found at local retailers. It weaves together eBay’s … Continue reading