I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Just selectively sending these notifications could shift a US election. https://t.co/qD5f8xnDpi 9 hours ago
- Often overlooked: machines aren't competing with the best in field, they're competing w/all. Need to beat average. vox.com/a/new-economy-… 9 hours ago
- Elon Musk challenges regulators to catch up to Tesla's driverless car technology - LA Times latimes.com/business/autos… 10 hours ago
- The whole premise of this article is flawed. washingtonpost.com/news/innovatio… 10 hours ago
- Beginning 10/31, chase will let you use your app to get cash at chase ATMs without a card. Nice. 13 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
- Use your client's product (and your own)
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Netflix is edging a step closer to its name with a test of streaming only service in the United States. The new offering allows users to purchase a net-only subscription for $7.99 a month. Adding DVD rentals is an option … Continue reading