I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Who has an Echo Show and wants to try video conferencing feature? 1 hour ago
- Discouraging swearing at a startup? Who the fuck thought that was a good idea? finance.yahoo.com/news/walmart-b… 1 day ago
- For the record, I was time person of the year in 2006. 1 day ago
- The narcissism here is amazing. How many (alleged) billionaires need to do this kind of thing? washingtonpost.com/politics/a-tim… 1 day ago
- Companies only pretend to be nice when someone is looking over their shoulder. finance.yahoo.com/news/big-cable… 4 days ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Netflix is edging a step closer to its name with a test of streaming only service in the United States. The new offering allows users to purchase a net-only subscription for $7.99 a month. Adding DVD rentals is an option … Continue reading