I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Text to self: buy milk
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- Why Netflix's split won't help with its real problems
- Yelp advertiser agreement
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Netflix is edging a step closer to its name with a test of streaming only service in the United States. The new offering allows users to purchase a net-only subscription for $7.99 a month. Adding DVD rentals is an option … Continue reading