I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Should also be added to facebook post button. twitter.com/inafried/statu… 3 hours ago
- I am always sure to properly name any terrorists groups and criminals in memo lines on payment mechanisms. twitter.com/curaffairs/sta… 3 hours ago
- Good overview of potential harms to consumer from such vertical integration. Emphasis on potential. twitter.com/consumerreport… 3 hours ago
- RT @edbott: Irony is dead. twitter.com/williamjordann… 3 hours ago
- RT @AdamSmith_usa: That awkward moment when Russian state media reports on a new Wikileaks dump 30 minutes before Wikileaks releases it htt… 4 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Watson vs. Google
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- How daily deal companies could improve the merchant experience -- and why they won't
- So you're thinking about joining a startup...
- Netflix throws away the disc in the US
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- Christmas in August at Costco
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Facebook’s much awaited Places product finally launched this week. It’s the first step toward bringing friend finding to the masses. People have been using Facebook to do this for years; posting their location in freeform status updates that their friends can … Continue reading
There’s an interesting thread over at Mike Blumenthal’s blog on the effect of Facebook Places on the local reviews space. My view is that reviews and updates will coexist, much as blogs and Twitter coexist. People who were less committed … Continue reading