I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Trump's first order if elected president: add a sculpture of him to Mount Rushmore. 2 hours ago
- This is what happens when you blow the opportunity to acquire Google and Facebook for peanuts. mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/bus… 3 hours ago
- Sad but true. twitter.com/natesilver538/… 1 day ago
- Do you think Trump deliberately selects white supremacist to retweet or his campaign really sucks at filtering? 2 days ago
- Yup. Trump has a lock on the white supremacists. twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/st… 2 days ago
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- A wow experience from United Airlines. Wow.
- Because manholes are round
- Google Offers merchant agreement
- Why Google's acquisition of Zagat matters
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Facebook’s much awaited Places product finally launched this week. It’s the first step toward bringing friend finding to the masses. People have been using Facebook to do this for years; posting their location in freeform status updates that their friends can … Continue reading
There’s an interesting thread over at Mike Blumenthal’s blog on the effect of Facebook Places on the local reviews space. My view is that reviews and updates will coexist, much as blogs and Twitter coexist. People who were less committed … Continue reading