I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Every time a potential president Trump has a meeting with a foreign leader, he'll be constantly checking to see if… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 19 minutes ago
- Someone more eloquent than Trump was last night. youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNx… And no asides about how rich she is, either. 26 minutes ago
- I've become so used to Alexa that I start talking to her even when I'm staying at a friend's place. She can't hear me from 1,600 miles away. 40 minutes ago
- Opt ins to E2E should be based on conversant in an addition to conversation. wsj.com/articles/messa… 1 hour ago
- Results are more accurate when money is on the line. mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/28/ups… 1 hour ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- My great Groupon customer service experience
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Why don't local businesses use the Internet?
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Facebook’s much awaited Places product finally launched this week. It’s the first step toward bringing friend finding to the masses. People have been using Facebook to do this for years; posting their location in freeform status updates that their friends can … Continue reading
There’s an interesting thread over at Mike Blumenthal’s blog on the effect of Facebook Places on the local reviews space. My view is that reviews and updates will coexist, much as blogs and Twitter coexist. People who were less committed … Continue reading