I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- How awesome would it be if @EPN live tweeted trump's speech? 2 hours ago
- So who is lying @EPN or @realDonaldTrump ? twitter.com/epn/status/771… 4 hours ago
- When did @Shyp start charging for packaging? Those VC subsidies seem to be going away. 4 hours ago
- RT @jonfavs: @ThePlumLineGS Bannon realizes he doesn't have to fool the voters, just the media - much, much easier. 4 hours ago
- More moves in mapping. 8 hours ago
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Technology's effects on our language
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- Because manholes are round
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
- Why Netflix is killing it -- and what startups can learn from its success
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Facebook’s much awaited Places product finally launched this week. It’s the first step toward bringing friend finding to the masses. People have been using Facebook to do this for years; posting their location in freeform status updates that their friends can … Continue reading
There’s an interesting thread over at Mike Blumenthal’s blog on the effect of Facebook Places on the local reviews space. My view is that reviews and updates will coexist, much as blogs and Twitter coexist. People who were less committed … Continue reading