I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Saw a physical classifieds section for time in years. My how that business has disappeared. https://t.co/EiRZgD0p11 14 minutes ago
- Of course, Trump could still get $10M if he let @mcuban sit in the moderator chair. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 36 minutes ago
- This is what I want to see more of. https://t.co/0ywAzv0BRR 12 hours ago
- I'd debate moderators don't call out lies, they aren't doing their jobs. nytimes.com/interactive/20… 16 hours ago
- Deem, Slack, huddle and Zenefits would all be good acquisitions for Salesforce. 17 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Getting out of your cell phone contract for free
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A wow experience from United Airlines. Wow.
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- The economics of LivingSocial/Whole Foods-like deals
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR