I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Revenue maximization also works in reverse. Lowering prices can increase revenue. @GametimeUnited does great job. perfectprice.io/blog/opera-pri… 2 hours ago
- RT @ProductHuntKeys: 🔑 @dhh producthunt.com/live/david-hei… … https://t.co/GcR1Y5g381 2 hours ago
- Alcohol involved in 40% of US car crash deaths. Cars don't get drunk. youtube.com/watch?v=P1tfOe… 2 hours ago
- So many Santorums to come. techcrunch.com/2016/08/29/fac… 4 hours ago
- Interesting moving. Hoping systems aren't upgraded to buy cheaper product before patent expires. mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/30/bus… 5 hours ago
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Technology's effects on our language
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Bought a smart watch in the past 90 days on an AmEx or Discover? Don't want it? Get your money back
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Text to self: buy milk