I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Soldiers who did no wrong see small incentives clawed back; bankers who screwed customers keep large incentives. latimes.com/nation/la-na-n… 18 minutes ago
- We keep worrying about how AI and super intelligence will doom us. Friday showed that brute force alone can. electionlawblog.org/?p=87926 35 minutes ago
- Got a single-issue election poll call yesterday: only asked about Prop V. Big soda running scared? 49 minutes ago
- "Cook realized that the most sophisticated developments have equal parts technical and human elements." cnbc.com/2016/10/04/app… 56 minutes ago
- RT @thepointsguy: A great promo — 2x points on many purchases for the rest of the year with most Amex cards! Here’s how to register: https:… 4 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Communicating amongst friends: how technology changes human relationships
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Watson vs. Google
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ