I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- RT @jonfavs: @ThePlumLineGS Bannon realizes he doesn't have to fool the voters, just the media - much, much easier. 34 minutes ago
- More moves in mapping. 4 hours ago
- So now you'll be able to work the usual 50 hours and get paid for 30? washingtonpost.com/news/the-switc… 5 hours ago
- America's continuing obsession with quantity over quality. twitter.com/voxdotcom/stat… 7 hours ago
- Trump will be a disaster for media trying to hold him accountable. twitter.com/colvinj/status… 7 hours ago
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- Technology's effects on our language
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Why Netflix is killing it -- and what startups can learn from its success
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Last week, Google announced Google TV, a product that marries the Web with TV. It’s a product category that I’ve been excited about for several years. But creating new product categories is hard. Retail is hard. Doing both together is … Continue reading