I am Senior Director of Product at Audible.
I have been designing and marketing Internet services since 1993. I have worked at Tellme, AOL Search, uReach Technologies, washingtonpost.com and startribune.com.
- RT @hunterwalk: after listening to people pump crypto and the VR metaverse, i'm so happy the next trend (AI) is a truly interesting and val… 15 hours ago
- For you "legacy verified," will you be paying for Twitter Blue? I will not. twitter.com/Techmeme/statu… 16 hours ago
- RT @hunterwalk: Step 1: Train LLM on court room transcripts of murder trials Step 2: Ask AI to construct an alibi most likely to lead to a… 16 hours ago
- Love @vkhosla approach and goal to preserving the ecosystem vs. newer investors who were screaming "fire." Just fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @MaxfieldOnBanks: silicon valley bank screwed the pooch on managing interest rate risk everyone knows that but did any banks do it wel… 20 hours ago
- A finance guide for millionaires and billionaires
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travel
- Lobsterclass – free classes on product management
- Getting down to numbers: quantitative research
- Pricing the COVID-19 vaccine
- Favorite things, day 1: podcasts
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travels
- Favorite things, day 2: credit cards
- Favorite things, day 3: Hawaii
- TiVo remains king of TV
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Can Google cross the retail chasm with Google TV?
Last week, Google announced Google TV, a product that marries the Web with TV. It’s a product category that I’ve been excited about for several years. But creating new product categories is hard. Retail is hard. Doing both together is … Continue reading
Posted in apple, apple tv, google, television 7 Comments