I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- As long as you bring in the ratings... capitalism at work. twitter.com/brianstelter/s… 1 hour ago
- % of things I have saved on pocket or Facebook that I’ve ever gone back and read: 0. twitter.com/qz/status/9220… 1 hour ago
- RT @BillKristol: In addition to Trump enthusiasts and rationalizers, there are those who look on with distaste but without objecting. They… 1 hour ago
- Change algorithm, downweight organic, rake in revenue. twitter.com/mathewi/status… 12 hours ago
- RT @Marketplace: Nearly half of breadwinners in this country are women, so why are they all-but-shut-out of such a lucrative field? https:/… 12 hours ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- About Rakesh Agrawal
- Rocky's travel secrets for your flights home
Monthly Archives: February 2010
What would readers conclude after looking at the graph above? Best Buy sales have gone up at least 10 fold in the last 2 years. (Recession, what recession?) Best Buy’s monthly sales at the end of 2009 were roughly $22 … Continue reading