I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- This can't happen soon enough for me. Love Sonos speakers hate Sonos app. Love Alexa hate speaker. #1stworldproblems theverge.com/circuitbreaker… 5 hours ago
- It's really too bad that one of the cofounders of Isis is doing absolutely nothing to fight them. 6 hours ago
- Google should similarly self-insure it's cars, if they decide on ownership model. (Of course, with re-insurance.) twitter.com/pakman/status/… 6 hours ago
- I love that @waze is trying to help make transportation greener and more time efficient. twitter.com/Techmeme/statu… 6 hours ago
- Nice move by the hospital. But ridiculous that victims are often responsible for paying for their own care. nytimes.com/2016/08/30/us/… 6 hours ago
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Technology's effects on our language
- Because manholes are round
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Bought a smart watch in the past 90 days on an AmEx or Discover? Don't want it? Get your money back
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
Monthly Archives: February 2010
What would readers conclude after looking at the graph above? Best Buy sales have gone up at least 10 fold in the last 2 years. (Recession, what recession?) Best Buy’s monthly sales at the end of 2009 were roughly $22 … Continue reading