I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Under VZ, Yahoo will be more or less able to attract top talent. 7 hours ago
- DNC in tank for Clinton; Russian hackers in tank for Trump. 12 hours ago
- Trump's first order if elected president: add a sculpture of him to Mount Rushmore. 21 hours ago
- This is what happens when you blow the opportunity to acquire Google and Facebook for peanuts. mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/bus… 21 hours ago
- Sad but true. twitter.com/natesilver538/… 2 days ago
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- A wow experience from United Airlines. Wow.
Monthly Archives: February 2010
What would readers conclude after looking at the graph above? Best Buy sales have gone up at least 10 fold in the last 2 years. (Recession, what recession?) Best Buy’s monthly sales at the end of 2009 were roughly $22 … Continue reading