I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- If elected, Trump promises to run the country using Twitter polls. washingtonpost.com/news/post-poli… 7 hours ago
- I'd be shocked if labels allow song-on-demand for $5 a month. twitter.com/recode/status/… 7 hours ago
- I like people like @satyap and @hunterwalk, who aren't always talking the book. twitter.com/satyap/status/… 7 hours ago
- This keeps getting funnier. When does @rudygiulianiGOP get the memo and start railing against trump. twitter.com/pmarca/status/… 7 hours ago
- So what access was Trump buying to "pay to play"? twitter.com/mcuban/status/… 7 hours ago
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Technology's effects on our language
- How not to design an ATM
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Why Netflix is killing it -- and what startups can learn from its success
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Starting cars for dummies
Daily Archives: August 5, 2009
Google announced yesterday that it has added more detail on its maps, highlighting businesses and landmarks. They even solved the Albert Einstein Memorial problem that I wrote about last year. Businesses and landmarks are important because they make maps more … Continue reading