I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Siri seems to be excited when it is raining. California sensibility programmed last year? 3 hours ago
- Is there a trick to getting the taps to register on AirPods? High fail rate for me. 3 hours ago
- Amazing how badly Google has bungled social. Especially when you consider most other networks built on Gmail's back. techcrunch.com/2017/03/24/the… 16 hours ago
- Man, the bullshit on this story... the key is that they were non-revs. nytimes.com/2017/03/26/us/… 16 hours ago
- Comcast bundling Netflix on top of their pipe? Can someone check the temperature in hell? https://t.co/nkeza6onRc 17 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Because manholes are round
- Technology's effects on our language
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- About Rakesh Agrawal
Monthly Archives: August 2009
As I’ve been figuring out what to do next, I’ve also spent a lot of time thinking about what I’ve done in the past. The sad reality of building Web products is that your work quickly disappears. Just as waves … Continue reading
I’ve been doing a lot of travel the last few years and have gone through a lot of airports. There are huge variations in quality from airport to airport and even within terminals of the same airport. A few stand … Continue reading
Today marks the second anniversary of the launch of Virgin America, an upstart carrier that has inspired many loyal followers. Virgin America is a clear example of the benefits of starting from scratch. Among Virgin’s features: Brand new planes. Cheerful … Continue reading
Google announced yesterday that it has added more detail on its maps, highlighting businesses and landmarks. They even solved the Albert Einstein Memorial problem that I wrote about last year. Businesses and landmarks are important because they make maps more … Continue reading