I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Deem, Slack, huddle and Zenefits would all be good acquisitions for Salesforce. 18 minutes ago
- This is year digital overtakes TV, though I'm skeptical @eMarketer takes into account flood in to tv in elections. https://t.co/DkoK09c5yD 5 hours ago
- TIL the WSJ still publishes stock tables. I would have thought those disappeared 5 years ago. 6 hours ago
- Seen any stories with a logical explanation for why Twitter is a logical fit for Salesforce? Microsoft-LinkedIn made more sense. 6 hours ago
- Great way to get ad targeting data. (And some of the most valuable advertising in next few weeks.) https://t.co/RLLeDoJSGe 17 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Getting out of your cell phone contract for free
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Technology's effects on our language
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- e-Vic - Personalization that works
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
Monthly Archives: May 2009
I tried inflight WiFi last week aboard Virgin America. The day I flew happened to be the same day Virgin became the first U.S. airline to offer Internet access across its entire fleet. I live tweeted and uploaded pictures to … Continue reading