I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- If you get billions in free media and can't convert that, putting ads on that same platform won't help. twitter.com/verge/status/7… 3 hours ago
- RT @martinvars: Trump is our collective failure to educate people well. 3 hours ago
- Staying at a hotel by the least repulsive billionaire in Vegas. https://t.co/GiMrseJimy 7 hours ago
- I see a challenge thrown down for hackers out there. https://t.co/dMMeosZrvM 8 hours ago
- Under VZ, Yahoo will be more or less able to attract top talent. 16 hours ago
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
Monthly Archives: May 2009
I tried inflight WiFi last week aboard Virgin America. The day I flew happened to be the same day Virgin became the first U.S. airline to offer Internet access across its entire fleet. I live tweeted and uploaded pictures to … Continue reading