I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Still one of the world's best pizzas. And so cheap! https://t.co/PuUJaAap1a 3 hours ago
- One good think about the trump tax plan: it significantly reduces massive market distortion of mortgage interest subsidy. 11 hours ago
- A special kind of idiot. @realDonaldTrump realizes being leader of free world is hard work. m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59… 12 hours ago
- Corporate euphemisms are funny. From @AmericanAir : we are going to make our flights even more miserable. https://t.co/VK8gSuc0Fl 1 day ago
- I've been telling fellow naturalized citizens not to think Trump administration won't single you out. Sadly, right. mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/26/us/… 3 days ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Technology's effects on our language
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- Google's Custom Search - a take on social search?
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Communicating amongst friends: how technology changes human relationships
Monthly Archives: May 2009
I tried inflight WiFi last week aboard Virgin America. The day I flew happened to be the same day Virgin became the first U.S. airline to offer Internet access across its entire fleet. I live tweeted and uploaded pictures to … Continue reading