I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Compilation of reviews of Uber's self-driving experiment. I may have to fly to Pittsburgh to check it out. therealdeal.boardingarea.com/test-riding-ub… 26 minutes ago
- Your inefficiency is someone else's paycheck. washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost… 48 minutes ago
- Every time a potential president Trump has a meeting with a foreign leader, he'll be constantly checking to see if… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 hours ago
- Someone more eloquent than Trump was last night. youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNx… And no asides about how rich she is, either. 2 hours ago
- I've become so used to Alexa that I start talking to her even when I'm staying at a friend's place. She can't hear me from 1,600 miles away. 2 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- My great Groupon customer service experience
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Why don't local businesses use the Internet?
Monthly Archives: January 2009
I recently wrote 10 reasons why hulu is better than a DVR. Here are six advantages that DVRs have over hulu. You get higher quality video. If you have an HD source, chances are the video quality on your DVR … Continue reading
Yesterday marked my one year anniversary at Tellme. I spent the day where I started a year earlier: at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Coincidentally, Ford officially announced its next generation of SYNC, which incorporates Tellme services. It’s … Continue reading
On my way home from work today I decided to stop by Borders to pick up a guidebook for my birthday trip to Mexico City. Step 1: Figure out if the Borders near my house is open. I called 1-800-555-TELL … Continue reading
Om Malik asks on his blog whether VOIP is dead or alive. It’s an interesting question and the answer is very different depending on how you define VOIP. Many people associate VOIP with cheap voice calls using the Internet. This … Continue reading