I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Level 4 automation is clearly the way to go. Machines should check humans, not the other way around. bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 6 hours ago
- Wipe your phones before entering the US and then restore from iCloud after you clear customs. theverge.com/2017/2/12/1458… 1 week ago
- It's my #Twitterversary! I have been on Twitter for 10 years (since 13 Feb 2007). And you? TwiAge.com 1 week ago
- HBO Now is missing the "now" part. As far as I can tell, no way to watch what is currently airing live. 1 week ago
- Hard to sustain competitive advantage in a market like this, especially when you are know to many as Whole Paycheck. washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2… 1 week ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Technology's effects on our language
- Because manholes are round
- Think Groupon is a technology company? Think again.
- Roundup of my Groupon and daily deals coverage
Monthly Archives: January 2009
I recently wrote 10 reasons why hulu is better than a DVR. Here are six advantages that DVRs have over hulu. You get higher quality video. If you have an HD source, chances are the video quality on your DVR … Continue reading
Yesterday marked my one year anniversary at Tellme. I spent the day where I started a year earlier: at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Coincidentally, Ford officially announced its next generation of SYNC, which incorporates Tellme services. It’s … Continue reading
On my way home from work today I decided to stop by Borders to pick up a guidebook for my birthday trip to Mexico City. Step 1: Figure out if the Borders near my house is open. I called 1-800-555-TELL … Continue reading
Om Malik asks on his blog whether VOIP is dead or alive. It’s an interesting question and the answer is very different depending on how you define VOIP. Many people associate VOIP with cheap voice calls using the Internet. This … Continue reading