I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Best case, you're allowed to swallow competitors. CO-UA, AA-US, DL-NW seem to all have worked out. twitter.com/rdoddala/statu… 18 hours ago
- My 4K TV has built in Netflix, Vudu, Amazon, etc. And it does 4k. So far, most apps don't translate well to Apple T… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 18 hours ago
- Tech M&A usually bad for acquirers. Acquirees make out. As do execs like Bewkes. usatoday.com/story/tech/col… 18 hours ago
- The whole streamer and TV app business is a ridiculous mess, including different UIs for each "channel." Plus highly varied content licenses 18 hours ago
- Netflix doesn't want to get meta-searched out? Makes sense to me. engadget.com/2016/10/27/the… 18 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Technology's effects on our language
- How not to design an ATM
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Google Offers merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- United's mobile check in not ready for takeoff
Monthly Archives: January 2009
I recently wrote 10 reasons why hulu is better than a DVR. Here are six advantages that DVRs have over hulu. You get higher quality video. If you have an HD source, chances are the video quality on your DVR … Continue reading
Yesterday marked my one year anniversary at Tellme. I spent the day where I started a year earlier: at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Coincidentally, Ford officially announced its next generation of SYNC, which incorporates Tellme services. It’s … Continue reading
On my way home from work today I decided to stop by Borders to pick up a guidebook for my birthday trip to Mexico City. Step 1: Figure out if the Borders near my house is open. I called 1-800-555-TELL … Continue reading
Om Malik asks on his blog whether VOIP is dead or alive. It’s an interesting question and the answer is very different depending on how you define VOIP. Many people associate VOIP with cheap voice calls using the Internet. This … Continue reading