I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Getting people to pay for something like this is going to be really hard. cnn.com/2016/08/04/hea… 15 hours ago
- For some reason, there is no republican equivalent at this street festival in Palo Alto. Can't figure out why. https://t.co/nBP4F6lMZZ 19 hours ago
- Awesome potentially life saving move by @waze. Every nav should have this option. https://t.co/2rXfv2sds6 23 hours ago
- Great conversation with my friend @jonfortt on race in America. Incidentally he has 4x more viewers periscope v FB twitter.com/jonfortt/statu… 1 day ago
- "I'm not a racist, I'm just a great businessman. And the best business move back then was to be racist." mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/… 1 day ago
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Bought a smart watch in the past 90 days on an AmEx or Discover? Don't want it? Get your money back
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- The strategy of the Feud
- My great Groupon customer service experience
- Technology's effects on our language
- Anyone can be a journalist
Monthly Archives: December 2008
This year I realized how little Stuff matters. For more than four months, almost everything I owned was in a warehouse somewhere. Even when I got it into my place, I spent a good chunk of the year on the … Continue reading