I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- When your journalists have to real-time fact check your paid contributors. cjr.org/covering_the_e… 18 minutes ago
- RT @WebBarr: This tweetstorm by @tweettal on what Twitter really is…is 100% spot on. twitter.com/tweettal/statu… 3 hours ago
- At least 75% of time, live is a bug, not a feature. twitter.com/tweettal/statu… 3 hours ago
- Another billionaire, @richardbranson, shares his views on Trump. Met Sir Richard once. Couldn't have been nicer. virgin.com/richard-branso… 3 hours ago
- This is one of my favorite Colbert bits: AT&T and antitrust. phonenews.com/images/2007/1/… twitter.com/arampell/statu… 3 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Could YouTube have come from a large company?
- Why running a Groupon can destroy your Yelp ratings