I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- This is what I want to see more of. https://t.co/0ywAzv0BRR 3 hours ago
- I'd debate moderators don't call out lies, they aren't doing their jobs. nytimes.com/interactive/20… 8 hours ago
- Deem, Slack, huddle and Zenefits would all be good acquisitions for Salesforce. 8 hours ago
- This is year digital overtakes TV, though I'm skeptical @eMarketer takes into account flood in to tv in elections. https://t.co/DkoK09c5yD 14 hours ago
- TIL the WSJ still publishes stock tables. I would have thought those disappeared 5 years ago. 14 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Getting out of your cell phone contract for free
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- A wow experience from United Airlines. Wow.
- How's the weather out there?
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
Monthly Archives: September 2008
From the messages-you-wish-you could-unsend department: this cheerful email arrived in my mailbox shortly after I read about WaMu’s seizure by federal regulators. WaMu CEO Alan Fishman is getting an extended holiday. Note the “amazing rate” of 4 percent. WaMu has … Continue reading
At a time when we’re facing the first coup d’état in American history with King Henry effectively overthrowing our elected leaders, it’s refreshing to see that our creativity is still strong. A friend forwarded a link to BuyMyShitPile.com, a site … Continue reading
If I could award an Emmy for outstanding performance in television, I’d have a clear winner: Hulu. The video site from NBC and Fox is my leading choice for product of the year. Hulu allows users to stream television shows … Continue reading
The App Store is one of the key strengths of the iPhone. You can easily find, purchase and install applications that increase the utility of the iPhone. Steve Jobs claims that more than 100 million downloads have occurred in the … Continue reading
Forbes list of the 400 richest Americans puts Google founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page at #13 and #14 with a net worth of $15.9 billion for Brin and $15.8 billion for Page. That’s a bit less than the $20 billion … Continue reading
I’ve had the 3G iPhone for a couple of months now. During that time I’ve had the same complaints that most others have had: virtually nonexistent 3G coverage, anemic battery life and frequent crashes. But there are also details of … Continue reading
If you’re around town, ping me.