I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Driverless cars have huge ability to shape design of our cities. Nice to see @MikeBloomberg taking the lead. washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-swit… 2 hours ago
- Should also be added to facebook post button. twitter.com/inafried/statu… 12 hours ago
- I am always sure to properly name any terrorists groups and criminals in memo lines on payment mechanisms. twitter.com/curaffairs/sta… 12 hours ago
- Good overview of potential harms to consumer from such vertical integration. Emphasis on potential. twitter.com/consumerreport… 13 hours ago
- RT @edbott: Irony is dead. twitter.com/williamjordann… 13 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Watson vs. Google
- Because manholes are round
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- So you're thinking about joining a startup...
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
Monthly Archives: August 2008
While watching the Olympics, I was struck by a gorgeous animated ad. A lobster conducts an orchestra of other sea creatures playing Gershwin. As soon as I recognized Rhapsody in Blue, I knew it had to be a United Airlines … Continue reading
I’ve long advocated that news organizations geotag the news. But I’ve been skeptical of automated systems for doing this. Google News recently provided a terrific example of what can happen when you use entity extraction for such a task: In … Continue reading
The New York Times ran a great profile of fake news purveyor Jon Stewart this weekend. According to a 2007 Pew poll, Stewart was tied with real newsmen Brian Williams, Tom Brokaw, Andersen Cooper and Dan Rather for #4 as … Continue reading