I am Senior Director of Product at Audible.
I have been designing and marketing Internet services since 1993. I have worked at Tellme, AOL Search, uReach Technologies, washingtonpost.com and startribune.com.
- Downtown Manhattan did an amazing job recovering from 9/11. Not perfect, but much better than I expected. If SF ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @xJonNYC: Now -that’s- … 1 hour ago
- Good stuff on payments stack from @arampell (posted a while ago). I want Apple to automatically pick the card that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Yep, did all of these. ... especially the jaywalking. It's always a bit weird to me when people wait at intersectio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- And Bain and McKinsey will use chat GPT to generate their recommendations. They exist primarily to help execs cover… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- A finance guide for millionaires and billionaires
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travel
- Lobsterclass – free classes on product management
- Getting down to numbers: quantitative research
- Pricing the COVID-19 vaccine
- Favorite things, day 1: podcasts
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travels
- Favorite things, day 2: credit cards
- Favorite things, day 3: Hawaii
- TiVo remains king of TV
Daily Archives: February 1, 2008
Microsoft yodels for Yahoo!
Posted on February 1, 2008 by Rakesh Agrawal
The announced Microsoft bid for Yahoo! means a lot of different things for lots of people. An emboldened competitor for Google. A stronger ad network for advertisers. Heightened acquisition hopes for AOL. Better benefits for Yahoo! employees. (Microsoft has the … Continue reading →
Posted in aol, google, iphone, microsoft, mobile, mobile search, social networking, wireless, wireless data, yahoo | Comments Off on Microsoft yodels for Yahoo!