I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Level 4 automation is clearly the way to go. Machines should check humans, not the other way around. bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 6 hours ago
- Wipe your phones before entering the US and then restore from iCloud after you clear customs. theverge.com/2017/2/12/1458… 1 week ago
- It's my #Twitterversary! I have been on Twitter for 10 years (since 13 Feb 2007). And you? TwiAge.com 1 week ago
- HBO Now is missing the "now" part. As far as I can tell, no way to watch what is currently airing live. 1 week ago
- Hard to sustain competitive advantage in a market like this, especially when you are know to many as Whole Paycheck. washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2… 1 week ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Technology's effects on our language
- Because manholes are round
- Think Groupon is a technology company? Think again.
- Roundup of my Groupon and daily deals coverage
Monthly Archives: February 2008
Got my first San Francisco visitor last week when Wanita stopped by before we headed off to Kauai. (OK, technically Jason and Jeff were out here earlier, but Wanita was my first house guest.) We managed to pack a lot … Continue reading
It’s been a long, fun ride. It’s hard to believe it’s been four years. I’ve been fortunate to meet a lot of great people and make some friendships that will last a long time. The last month has been hectic … Continue reading
I’ve written before about problems with the UI on ATMs, such as repeatedly asking what language you want and having you enter cents for withdrawals when no ATM I know of dispenses pennies. I ran across another problem the other … Continue reading
Yes, yes, I know. I’m behind. The new job, a coast-to-coast commute, moving and trying to maximize time with my DC friends have taken their toll on my reading and blog writing time. Photo Clues Lead to Camera’s Owner (AP) … Continue reading