I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Common misconception. The federal reserve says no. federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_… Though, by this logic, a lawyer could tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Did their ISO write the copy for them? This is an increasing trend in NYC. I go to 3 places that don’t take cash. https://t.co/fsivhgT5y5 15 hours ago
- Acquiring @ExpressScripts would be a bold move for an e-commerce player. Would really change that landscape. 17 hours ago
- As much as I dislike cable news in general, @jaketapper and @ChrisCuomo are standouts. Both are credible, probing a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- NYC: Are there any family-run pharmacies left in Manhattan? I'd rather support them than shop as Walgreen's or CVS.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Live Metro train information on the Web
- Think Groupon is a technology company? Think again.
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Technology's effects on our language
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
Monthly Archives: February 2008
Got my first San Francisco visitor last week when Wanita stopped by before we headed off to Kauai. (OK, technically Jason and Jeff were out here earlier, but Wanita was my first house guest.) We managed to pack a lot … Continue reading
It’s been a long, fun ride. It’s hard to believe it’s been four years. I’ve been fortunate to meet a lot of great people and make some friendships that will last a long time. The last month has been hectic … Continue reading
I’ve written before about problems with the UI on ATMs, such as repeatedly asking what language you want and having you enter cents for withdrawals when no ATM I know of dispenses pennies. I ran across another problem the other … Continue reading
Yes, yes, I know. I’m behind. The new job, a coast-to-coast commute, moving and trying to maximize time with my DC friends have taken their toll on my reading and blog writing time. Photo Clues Lead to Camera’s Owner (AP) … Continue reading