I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- "“The one-pager the White House did was as useful to tax reform as some random project of a Capitol Hill intern" politi.co/2qgcskm 43 minutes ago
- Today I saw a NYC apartment search site where the high end of "high" search option is $4,000. LOL. 51 minutes ago
- Serious question: why would Texas come ahead of NY? Can't think of attractions that even rival NYC alone. https://t.co/12W3P4sAYe 3 hours ago
- The @GametimeUnited app is a fantastic tool for negotiating with scampers. Real-time market data. https://t.co/A69hmb7DkG 3 hours ago
- #ux auto-correct dictionaries should have non-suggested but valid words so they don't correct fuck shit ass etc. 4 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Because manholes are round
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Why Netflix is killing it -- and what startups can learn from its success
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
Monthly Archives: February 2008
Got my first San Francisco visitor last week when Wanita stopped by before we headed off to Kauai. (OK, technically Jason and Jeff were out here earlier, but Wanita was my first house guest.) We managed to pack a lot … Continue reading
It’s been a long, fun ride. It’s hard to believe it’s been four years. I’ve been fortunate to meet a lot of great people and make some friendships that will last a long time. The last month has been hectic … Continue reading
I’ve written before about problems with the UI on ATMs, such as repeatedly asking what language you want and having you enter cents for withdrawals when no ATM I know of dispenses pennies. I ran across another problem the other … Continue reading
Yes, yes, I know. I’m behind. The new job, a coast-to-coast commute, moving and trying to maximize time with my DC friends have taken their toll on my reading and blog writing time. Photo Clues Lead to Camera’s Owner (AP) … Continue reading