I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Companies only pretend to be nice when someone is looking over their shoulder. finance.yahoo.com/news/big-cable… 1 day ago
- Great stuff gothamgal.com/2017/06/12721-… 1 day ago
- "I see you want to waste $185. Can I help you do that?" https://t.co/61kcxRBWnE 2 days ago
- From the "no shit" department. Google had to research to find that the most technically adept not necc best mgrs? inc.com/michael-schnei… 2 days ago
- Different between tech and telco. Expect Verizon's interests to rule over Yahoo!'s. trib.al/uili7Uo 2 days ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon's tricky S-1 math
- Google Maps adds traffic time estimates
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Algorithms versus car dealers
- Because manholes are round
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
Monthly Archives: February 2008
Got my first San Francisco visitor last week when Wanita stopped by before we headed off to Kauai. (OK, technically Jason and Jeff were out here earlier, but Wanita was my first house guest.) We managed to pack a lot … Continue reading
It’s been a long, fun ride. It’s hard to believe it’s been four years. I’ve been fortunate to meet a lot of great people and make some friendships that will last a long time. The last month has been hectic … Continue reading
I’ve written before about problems with the UI on ATMs, such as repeatedly asking what language you want and having you enter cents for withdrawals when no ATM I know of dispenses pennies. I ran across another problem the other … Continue reading
Yes, yes, I know. I’m behind. The new job, a coast-to-coast commute, moving and trying to maximize time with my DC friends have taken their toll on my reading and blog writing time. Photo Clues Lead to Camera’s Owner (AP) … Continue reading