I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- As long as you bring in the ratings... capitalism at work. twitter.com/brianstelter/s… 1 hour ago
- % of things I have saved on pocket or Facebook that I’ve ever gone back and read: 0. twitter.com/qz/status/9220… 1 hour ago
- RT @BillKristol: In addition to Trump enthusiasts and rationalizers, there are those who look on with distaste but without objecting. They… 1 hour ago
- Change algorithm, downweight organic, rake in revenue. twitter.com/mathewi/status… 12 hours ago
- RT @Marketplace: Nearly half of breadwinners in this country are women, so why are they all-but-shut-out of such a lucrative field? https:/… 12 hours ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- About Rakesh Agrawal
- Rocky's travel secrets for your flights home
Monthly Archives: February 2008
Got my first San Francisco visitor last week when Wanita stopped by before we headed off to Kauai. (OK, technically Jason and Jeff were out here earlier, but Wanita was my first house guest.) We managed to pack a lot … Continue reading
It’s been a long, fun ride. It’s hard to believe it’s been four years. I’ve been fortunate to meet a lot of great people and make some friendships that will last a long time. The last month has been hectic … Continue reading
I’ve written before about problems with the UI on ATMs, such as repeatedly asking what language you want and having you enter cents for withdrawals when no ATM I know of dispenses pennies. I ran across another problem the other … Continue reading
Yes, yes, I know. I’m behind. The new job, a coast-to-coast commute, moving and trying to maximize time with my DC friends have taken their toll on my reading and blog writing time. Photo Clues Lead to Camera’s Owner (AP) … Continue reading