I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Who has an Echo Show and wants to try video conferencing feature? 1 hour ago
- Discouraging swearing at a startup? Who the fuck thought that was a good idea? finance.yahoo.com/news/walmart-b… 1 day ago
- For the record, I was time person of the year in 2006. 1 day ago
- The narcissism here is amazing. How many (alleged) billionaires need to do this kind of thing? washingtonpost.com/politics/a-tim… 1 day ago
- Companies only pretend to be nice when someone is looking over their shoulder. finance.yahoo.com/news/big-cable… 4 days ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
Monthly Archives: January 2008
The movers came today and loaded up all my stuff for the move West. I laughed out loud when I looked at the inventory and saw “paper eater” as the description for my shredder. And I think she packed the … Continue reading
That question seems to be on a lot of people’s minds these days, thanks to the newly announced $150 billion stimulus package. “I would like my check and I think everybody else feels the same way,” said David Wyss Chief … Continue reading
You turn the key and the engine goes vroom. That’s how you start a car. In the more than 10 years since I started driving, there have been a lot of change in cars. I’ve seen the addition of safety … Continue reading
Busy with CES and the new job this week, so I didn’t get to do a whole lot of reading. These caught my eye: CES Video: Gadget of the day (Los Angeles Times) – Taser has introduced a stun gun … Continue reading
A few years ago at the TV Critics Association press tour my friend Neal asked NBC head Jeff Zucker why there weren’t any South Asians on ER. Anyone who has been to a hospital knows that they’re full of South … Continue reading
“The Spirit of Pigcinnati,” Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, Kentucky. Creative Commons image by flickr user richmanwisco. USA Today reports that the government is wasting $110 million each year flying empty planes, another great example of Congressional pork. The “Essential” Air … Continue reading
This week’s interesting reads: Some thoughts on pricing (Redeye VC) – First Round Capital’s Josh Kopelman examines pricing strategies. He starts with pricing of soda in a hotel and found a range of $1 to $4.50. The overall range is … Continue reading