I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Great conversation with my friend @jonfortt on race in America. Incidentally he has 4x more viewers periscope v FB twitter.com/jonfortt/statu… 33 minutes ago
- "I'm not a racist, I'm just a great businessman. And the best business move back then was to be racist." mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/… 57 minutes ago
- Why did trump hire a gastroenterologist as a general Doctor? Was bornstein his former golf caddy or something? 1 hour ago
- Sheriff @RealSheriffJoe: more evidence that the assholes live forever. (84) See also: Strom Thurmond (100) 2 hours ago
- The republicans are right. There is voter fraud. By the leader of @realDonaldTrump campaign. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/a… 2 hours ago
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- How daily deal companies could improve the merchant experience -- and why they won't
- Why running a Groupon can destroy your Yelp ratings
- Technology's effects on our language
- About Rakesh Agrawal