I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- One of the worst ad creatives I've seen in a long, long time. We're # 53! https://t.co/XO8s1ATVGu 1 hour ago
- One of the best ad creatives I've seen in a long, long time. (Try not to read text, click to play.) m.youtube.com/watch?feature=… 1 hour ago
- Wonderful @voxdotcom piece analyzing Clinton's performance through societal biases of what women "should" do. vox.com/2016/9/27/1306… 2 hours ago
- The @washingtonpost has really stepped it up this year, no doubt thanks to @JeffBezos. @voxdotcom is also fantastic. Great job @Bankoff. 2 hours ago
- The @nytimes has the most comprehensive fact check I've seen. apple.news/Az_3f6MZMQ4uXD… 3 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- Because manholes are round
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- My great Groupon customer service experience
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Watson vs. Google