I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Fascinating look at a different of economics when it comes to gender imbalance. Marriage is often about economics. apple.news/AD-IBL18bR5OzB… 3 hours ago
- Jeb! twitter.com/ianbremmer/sta… 13 hours ago
- Has "With all due respect..." ever implied actual respect? 13 hours ago
- New York state needs to bring Cohen up on charges. Trump can't pardon that. twitter.com/davidaxelrod/s… 14 hours ago
- I bet the overlap between Amazon and Netflix is quite high. recode.net/2018/4/19/1725… 1 day ago
- How technology chips away at jobs
- How to turn on the innovation light bulb
- Autonomous vehicles are going to change the world in more ways than you know
- Protected: Personal post
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Gimme my money: remaking the ATM to get you cash faster
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- How not to design an ATM
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Because manholes are round
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
Monthly Archives: November 2007
In the last week or so, I’ve seen a few of our favorite geek topics appear in pop culture. Twitter provided key clues in CSI. The Simpsons finally got Tivo. Doonesbury featured Pandora. Tuesday’s Jeopardy! had as the Final Jeopardy! … Continue reading
Pictures from my trip to Lake Tahoe and Reno are online. Highlights of the trip were Emerald Bay, Virginia City and the National Automobile Museum in Reno. The museum is really the only thing in Reno I found worthwhile. Here … Continue reading
My friends who’ve seen me walk around with a GPS as I take pictures on vacation or hikes think I’m a little bit odd. But apparently, I’m not the only one. In the 15 months since Flickr officially supported geotagging, … Continue reading
Google’s latest changes to My Maps allows you to collaborate on personal maps with others in much the same way you can share a Google Document or Spreadsheet. You can also allow anyone to edit a map. Group editing is … Continue reading
Yup, that’s an Ethernet jack above the urinal. I saw this at my friend Kieran’s pub, The Local in Minneapolis. No, I didn’t try plugging in. Here’s what the jack is really used for.