I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Nighthawks https://t.co/0OImyORCQD 8 hours ago
- Irony of having states determine benefits and rules on pre-existing conditions is that trump voters most screwed. theguardian.com/us-news/2017/j… 9 hours ago
- Fantastic interview with @politico EIC about the journalistic process in the age of a lying administration. cc.com/video-clips/dy… 1 day ago
- This is so repulsive. @navi_stone and @AHealthLiving are the kind of companies that give big data bad names. getpocket.com/@hunterwalk… 1 day ago
- Discovery Channel at number 2? Would never have guessed. mediapost.com/publications/a… 2 days ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon's cost of revenue is soaring
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Why I'm joining Groupon
Monthly Archives: October 2007
My friend Jason ran in the Marine Corps Marathon yesterday. The marathon, like many races, uses a chip on runners’ shoes to track times. The Marine Corps Marathon also offered runner alerts: you could sign up before the race to … Continue reading
Crises force people to think differently. Faced with a rapidly moving story, media outlets in Southern California have done an outstanding job in adopting Web 2.0 tools to keep readers informed during the tragedy. SignOnSanDiego, the Web site of the … Continue reading
Very few occupations are constitutionally protected. Journalism is one of them. The first amendment says: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the … Continue reading
From the Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum, a book of pictures of London taken from a balloon. The book covers eight square miles.