I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- I'm sure @Marriott @ResidenceInn will gladly walk someone for this rate. https://t.co/9E2aZADb7z 1 day ago
- Penn State's history was really ruined when they took down the statue of Joe paterno. 1 day ago
- False equivalence can destroy the world. In the case of climate change, permanently. twitter.com/johnjharwood/s… 1 day ago
- Free rider problem, Pike Fish Market, Seattle. https://t.co/cve1yOKCDt 1 day ago
- RT @thehill: The Economist cover shows Trump using KKK hood as a megaphone hill.cm/OVjgGAo https://t.co/T46r68rzSj 1 day ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- My technology adoption history
- Because manholes are round
- Facebook Places is at the beginning of a long road
- The SEC should have Groupon start over on its S-1
- So you're thinking about joining a startup...
- Beautiful architecture and DC's ugly buildings
- Heading toward the Facebook recommendation engine
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
Monthly Archives: October 2007
My friend Jason ran in the Marine Corps Marathon yesterday. The marathon, like many races, uses a chip on runners’ shoes to track times. The Marine Corps Marathon also offered runner alerts: you could sign up before the race to … Continue reading
Crises force people to think differently. Faced with a rapidly moving story, media outlets in Southern California have done an outstanding job in adopting Web 2.0 tools to keep readers informed during the tragedy. SignOnSanDiego, the Web site of the … Continue reading
Very few occupations are constitutionally protected. Journalism is one of them. The first amendment says: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the … Continue reading
From the Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum, a book of pictures of London taken from a balloon. The book covers eight square miles.