I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- DNC in tank for Clinton; Russian hackers in tank for Trump. 3 hours ago
- Trump's first order if elected president: add a sculpture of him to Mount Rushmore. 12 hours ago
- This is what happens when you blow the opportunity to acquire Google and Facebook for peanuts. mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/bus… 13 hours ago
- Sad but true. twitter.com/natesilver538/… 1 day ago
- Do you think Trump deliberately selects white supremacist to retweet or his campaign really sucks at filtering? 3 days ago
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- A wow experience from United Airlines. Wow.
- MovieBeam's (sort of) video on demand
Monthly Archives: October 2007
My friend Jason ran in the Marine Corps Marathon yesterday. The marathon, like many races, uses a chip on runners’ shoes to track times. The Marine Corps Marathon also offered runner alerts: you could sign up before the race to … Continue reading
Crises force people to think differently. Faced with a rapidly moving story, media outlets in Southern California have done an outstanding job in adopting Web 2.0 tools to keep readers informed during the tragedy. SignOnSanDiego, the Web site of the … Continue reading
Very few occupations are constitutionally protected. Journalism is one of them. The first amendment says: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the … Continue reading
From the Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum, a book of pictures of London taken from a balloon. The book covers eight square miles.