I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Level 4 automation is clearly the way to go. Machines should check humans, not the other way around. bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 6 hours ago
- Wipe your phones before entering the US and then restore from iCloud after you clear customs. theverge.com/2017/2/12/1458… 1 week ago
- It's my #Twitterversary! I have been on Twitter for 10 years (since 13 Feb 2007). And you? TwiAge.com 1 week ago
- HBO Now is missing the "now" part. As far as I can tell, no way to watch what is currently airing live. 1 week ago
- Hard to sustain competitive advantage in a market like this, especially when you are know to many as Whole Paycheck. washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2… 1 week ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Technology's effects on our language
- Because manholes are round
- Think Groupon is a technology company? Think again.
- Roundup of my Groupon and daily deals coverage
Monthly Archives: October 2007
My friend Jason ran in the Marine Corps Marathon yesterday. The marathon, like many races, uses a chip on runners’ shoes to track times. The Marine Corps Marathon also offered runner alerts: you could sign up before the race to … Continue reading
Crises force people to think differently. Faced with a rapidly moving story, media outlets in Southern California have done an outstanding job in adopting Web 2.0 tools to keep readers informed during the tragedy. SignOnSanDiego, the Web site of the … Continue reading
Very few occupations are constitutionally protected. Journalism is one of them. The first amendment says: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the … Continue reading
From the Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum, a book of pictures of London taken from a balloon. The book covers eight square miles.