I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Another one of my people in political arena who is an utter douche. See also @AjitPaiFCC @RameshPonnuru… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- I was just in SF until yesterday. maybe next tie. 7 hours ago
- Congress is like NASCAR, but you don’t know the sponsors. Every time a politician is speaking about an issue where… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @Trickstersworld: And the winner of the 2018 most inappropriate product placement in a newspaper goes to the @Herald_ie https://t.co/85q… 1 day ago
- RT @dintersmith: On Presidents’ Day, we reflect on commanders-in-chief who inspired, who maintained high standards of decency, honesty, and… 1 day ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Reading license plates with Google Street View
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
Daily Archives: June 7, 2007
Lewis Black has a hilarious rant on privacy issues of Street View from the “worldwide leader in freaking people out”. The Freakonomics blog has an interview with Google Product Manager Stephen Chau on Street View. More on: google, maps, Street View … Continue reading
Brady at O’Reilly Radar has a great post on Outside.in. The startup aggregates local blogs, organizes them by neighborhood and plots them on a map. I’ve written before about the importance of being hyperlocal. If I were running a media … Continue reading