I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- At least my barista was able to explain to customer in front of me how chip cards work. 20 hours ago
- Damn chip card people slowing down my Starbucks experience. http://t.co/GYZyZaQycq 20 hours ago
- Probability, journalists and weather forecasters vox.com/2015/10/7/9472… 21 hours ago
- RT @CFPB: New proposal to ban companies from using #arbitration clauses as a free pass to avoid accountability: go.usa.gov/3u6ZY 23 hours ago
- Tips to enhance your GMV yourstory.com/2015/10/enhanc… I see lots of companies ignoring coupon code repeated use. 23 hours ago
- Switch’s cloud communications platform now plays nice with Microsoft Office 365 October 8, 2015
- Lyft partners with Hertz and Shell, taps Stripe to pay its 100k drivers faster October 8, 2015
- Hands-on with the new Xbox One experience — see what’s different October 8, 2015
- Everybody panic: Netflix raises price of its most popular plan by $1 October 8, 2015
- Amazon launches AWS Mobile Hub for testing, running, and monitoring iOS and Android apps October 8, 2015
- Microsoft confirms VP of developer division Somasegar is leaving after more than two decades October 8, 2015
- AWS launches Amazon IoT, a cloud service for Internet of Things data October 8, 2015
- More than half of Google searches now happen on mobile devices October 8, 2015
- Mozilla Firefox will drop support for NPAPI plugins by the end of 2016, but will keep Flash around October 8, 2015
- Amazon launches EC2 Container Registry for storing container images October 8, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A few New Year’s changes to the @rakeshlobster twitter feed
- Bought a smart watch in the past 90 days on an AmEx or Discover? Don’t want it? Get your money back
- PR tip: Don’t use a celebrity’s death to pitch your company
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Because manholes are round
- Communicating amongst friends: how technology changes human relationships
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Why I'm joining Groupon