reDesign

August 1, 2011

Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb

Filed under: airbnb — Rakesh Agrawal @ 2:35 pm

This is a Q&A with Loretta Worters of the Insurance Information Institute on insurance coverage and short-term rental sites like Airbnb. See the companion piece which looks at other risks with Airbnb and includes comments from State Farm.

If a guest is paying to rent your house or apartment damages your property, is it typically covered by your homeowners/renters/condo insurance?

No.  The guest must have their own rental insurance.

If a guest is paying to rent your house or apartment trips or falls or is otherwise injured, is it typically covered by your homeowners/renters/condo insurance?

No.  Homeowners who rent their property can protect themselves from financial loss by purchasing a landlord policy.

If a guest is paying to rent your house or apartment gets drunk and jumps off the roof, is it typically covered by your homeowners/renters/condo insurance?

There is no coverage under your homeowners/renters or condo policy.

Does it matter how many days a year you rent out your home/apartment?

Would any of this be covered by umbrella liability insurance?

Umbrella insurance is designed to provide liability protection beyond the limits of homeowners, auto and watercraft personal insurance policies. With an umbrella policy, depending on the insurance company, the policyholder can add an additional $1 million to $5 million in liability protection. This protection is designed to “kick-in” when the underlying liability on other current policies has been exhausted.  Most likely the insurance company would want you to have the landlord policy as your “underlying policy.”

Is there a specific type of policy that consumers should purchase to ensure they are covered?

Yes, people who rent out their home, condo, etc., should purchase a landlord insurance policy which covers:

§  The house. Much like a homeowners policy, it usually provides coverage against hazards such as fire, lightning, falling objects, smoke, explosion, wind and hail, water damage, among others.

• Other structures located on the property (garages, sheds, etc.). This coverage is often limited to 10 percent of the overall coverage on the house. For example, for a home with a $200,000 policy limit, no more than $20,000 would be paid to a policyholder to cover losses incurred to structures on the property but apart from the house itself.
  • Property contents. While landlord insurance policies do not insure a tenant’s belongings, they do typically cover any of the landlord’s personal property that might be used by a tenant, such as tools, landscaping equipment, appliances and furniture (either stored on site or provided by landlords for use by their tenants). The best way to be sure of having enough personal property coverage is to take an accurate inventory of the contents on the premises.
  • Lost rental income. This coverage reimburses a landlord for any lost rental income due to building damage. Typically it provides up to 12 months of lost rental income.
  • Legal fees and liability protection. Landlords may be liable if a tenant is injured on the property. Most landlord insurance policies cover the landlord’s legal fees should a tenant file a lawsuit. This type of policy would also pay out in the event of a judgment against a landlord, protecting his or her personal belongings and assets if the tenant prevails in court. The policy may also cover medical payments in the event that a tenant is injured.

Landlord policies generally cost about 25 percent more than a standard homeowners policy because landlords need more protection than a typical homeowner. There are many factors used to determine the price of a landlord policy, including:

• The square footage of the house and any additional structures, such as a detached garage.
  • Building costs in the area.
  • The features of the home, and construction materials used to build it.
  • The crime rate in the neighborhood.
  • The likelihood of damage from natural disasters, such as hurricanes and hail storms.
  • The home’s proximity to a fire hydrant (or other source of water) and to a fire station; whether the community has a professional or volunteer fire service; and other factors that can affect the time it takes to put out a fire.
  • The condition of the home’s plumbing, heating and electrical systems.

When planning to rent out a home, it is important to take some basic precautions:

• Require tenants to show proof of renters insurance for personal property, family liability, guest medical and additional living expenses. This not only provides them with protection, but will prevent tenants from trying to sue the landlord if there is a fire or other disaster.
  • Notify an insurance agent or company representative that the home is being rented out, and discuss the implications. Be aware that many insurance companies do not provide coverage for vehicles that are left at a landlord’s home and remain accessible to tenants.

Have P&C insurers dealt with claims related to Airbnb?

Not that I am aware of  I looked at their site and notice their terms of use leave them not liable for any damage.  Some of the wording:

WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, GENERAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES; (B) HARM OR DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY AS A RESULT OF USING OUR SERVICES; (C) DISCLOSURE OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT; (D) ANY HARM TO YOU CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY A THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANOTHER USER OF THE SERVICES;

That’s why it is so important for people who rent out their home to make sure they demand the person have insurance before they allow them to take possession of the rental property.

Assume I have homeowner’s/renter’s/condo insurance and I stay at someone’s place. While there, my iPad, laptop and camera are stolen. Would my insurance cover that? I know there is usually some off-premises coverage. (It may not be worth filing a claim over, but would be good to know the coverages.)

Your homeowners/condo or renters insurance provides protection for the camera under off-premises coverage (which is anywhere in the world).  Something like an iPad or laptop usually has a rider that you can purchase from your insurer.  For the person who rents, it is important to have renters insurance which includes liability to protect you if someone sues you for falling, etc.  The person who falls, might try to sue you and the owner, so you need to protect yourself.

About these ads

70 Comments »

1. [...] by Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb « reDesign — August 1, 2011 @ 2:38 pm [...]

Pingback by Airbnb’s changes don’t go far enough « reDesign — August 1, 2011 @ 2:41 pm

2. Does standard renter’s insurance cover theft or damage by an Airbnb guest?…

This is an open question, but the likely answer in the U.S. is “no.” I specifically asked the Insurance Information Institute about this. That is a trade group that represents the insurance industry. They were unequivocal that this would not be cover…

Trackback by Quora — August 2, 2011 @ 1:00 pm

3. Like most of these insurance packages, there’s a huge variation in what’s covered. It pays to read the small print over your side of the pond as it does over here in the UK. I’ve just done a job and not been paid very promptly when a student trashed the kitchen plumbing in his shared house during a drunken party. The little rascal hadn’t taken out any insurance and from a poor family there wasn’t much chance of paying for the damage. The landlord paid me a deposit to start the job and then back pedalled when I was finished. Turned out he’d stuffed up on getting his insurance renewed and had taken a quick cheap policy. guess what wasn’t covered!!!

Comment by Tomaz Samson — October 7, 2011 @ 4:11 pm

4. As an insurance agent myself, I know how hard it was to take the insurance test and pass my first time. So, how do we expect our customers to know all that we know without keeping them informed. The best idea I have found is to keep my customers happy, covered, and try to answer all questions before they ask them. I have been in insurance for 20 years and always enjoy sharing input and knowledge. Thanks.

Comment by Oregon Insurance Quote — October 11, 2011 @ 7:28 pm

5. Thank you so much for this blog. Its been really useful. I’m an Air BnB host in the UK and having a nightmare trying to find someone to insurance my place.

Comment by kate — December 8, 2011 @ 2:59 pm

• Kate (or anyone) – what insurance did you end up with? I am in the same position.

Comment by Jezza — December 15, 2011 @ 4:08 am

• Ce soin cheveux bresilien sans formol sur la toile

Comment by Colette — April 1, 2014 @ 12:12 am

• Has anyone found a company that offers liability coverage for sublets like airbnb? I have two apts. I own apt 1, and the homeowners policy covers tenants including airbnb guests. So that is great. But I rent apt 2. When I sublet it, my renters policy does NOT cover subletters like airbnb. Does anyone know of ANY insurance company in the US that covers sublets? I’d really like to get a policy from that company. Thanks!

Comment by Robert — April 13, 2012 @ 6:35 am

• Any luck finding an insurance company who would offer liability for Airbnb?

Comment by Rob — March 21, 2013 @ 5:34 pm

6. I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Superb work!

Comment by pwi.altervista.org — April 26, 2013 @ 4:23 pm

• Hurrah! Finally I got a blog from where I can really take useful data regarding my study and knowledge.

Comment by acheter bitcoin — April 14, 2014 @ 5:03 am

7. I like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the great works guys I’ve you guys to my blogroll.

Comment by Maddison — May 3, 2013 @ 7:37 am

8. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google,
    and found that it’s truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Comment by Marjorie — May 3, 2013 @ 8:27 am

9. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about
    this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you
    can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but
    instead of that, this is great blog. A great read.

I will definitely be back.

Comment by cheapest one day car insurance — May 5, 2013 @ 9:10 am

10. Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post. I like to write a little comment to support you.

Comment by 24hr car insurance — May 5, 2013 @ 11:44 am

11. Terrific article! That is the type of information that should be shared around the internet.

Disgrace on the search engines for no longer positioning this post higher!
    Come on over and visit my site . Thank you =)

Comment by www.ungkonst.nu — May 5, 2013 @ 3:10 pm

12. Right here is the right webpage for anybody who really wants to understand this topic.
    You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I
    personally would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a
    brand new spin on a topic that has been discussed for many years.
    Great stuff, just excellent!

Comment by cheap one day car insurance — May 5, 2013 @ 6:51 pm

13. Thank you for every other informative site.
    Where else may I am getting that kind of info written in such a perfect
    approach? I’ve a challenge that I’m simply now running
    on, and I have been at the look out for such information.

Comment by Annie — May 5, 2013 @ 11:06 pm

14. Thank you, I have just been looking for information approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered so far.
    However, what about the bottom line? Are you
    positive in regards to the supply?

Comment by insurance For 1 day — May 6, 2013 @ 6:18 pm

15. Simply desire to say your article is as surprising.
    The clarity for your post is simply spectacular and i can
    suppose you are an expert in this subject. Fine along with your permission
    let me to take hold of your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

Comment by famous seo tools — May 7, 2013 @ 5:54 am

16. Insurers might possibly allow you to examine this piece of content
    only once you tentatively decide on a policy. The penalty does not apply to companies with less than 50 full time equivalent employees which is interesting since so much of the U.

But selecting health insurance strategy protection is not as easy as ending your sight and selecting on at unique.

Comment by uk health insurance — May 13, 2013 @ 12:20 pm

17. Hello my family member! I want to say that this article
    is amazing, great written and come with approximately all significant infos.
    I’d like to peer extra posts like this .

Comment by http://games.juzaz.com/userinfo.php?uid=7035 — May 13, 2013 @ 12:39 pm

• Comment se procurer des litecoins sans trace par une cb tout de suite

Comment by bitcoin — April 2, 2014 @ 6:02 am

• Pourquoi se procurer du bitcoin sans trace sur une carte de credit facilement

Comment by http://www.bulgarianvineyards.com — April 13, 2014 @ 4:02 am

• Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually recognize what you’re talking about!
      Bookmarked. Kindly also visit my website =). We will have a link exchange contract between us

Comment by aspirateur robot — April 23, 2014 @ 1:45 am

18. Self-declaration by customer regarding no claims made.
    The designation “third-party health insurance”
    does not refer to a third health insurance company or policy, but instead refers to the
    health insurance company that pays for medical care covered under a policy, according
    to the U. Another factor to keep in mind that is to look at functions, rather than the rates to be compensated.

Comment by www.tsukuba.ed.jp — May 13, 2013 @ 1:12 pm

19. For more detailed information on the new insurance marketplace and helpful information on filling out the application, go to:.

The terms and conditions could vary for different types.
    A broker which has been in business for many years can give a
    general outline of how underwriting should be performed.

Comment by Robt — May 13, 2013 @ 11:39 pm

20. What i do not understood is actually how you’re no longer really much more well-preferred than you might be now. You are so intelligent. You understand thus considerably relating to this topic, made me for my part believe it from so many numerous angles. Its like men and women aren’t
    interested unless it’s something to do with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. At all times take care of it up!

Comment by cheap car insurance prices — August 3, 2013 @ 7:02 pm

21. Having read this I believed it was very informative.

I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this article together.

I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and posting comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

Comment by Cheap Car Insurance Provisional Driver — August 3, 2013 @ 8:27 pm

22. When I originally commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are
    added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I recieve four emails with the exact same comment.
    Is there a way you can remove me from that service?

Cheers!

Comment by cheap car insurance with pass plus — August 4, 2013 @ 8:46 pm

23. Thanks for every other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of info written in such an ideal way?
    I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been on the look out for such information.

Comment by Cheap car insurance Monthly payments — August 4, 2013 @ 10:18 pm

24. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you
    amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site?
    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast
    offered vibrant transparent idea

Comment by squeak.sakura.ne.jp — August 5, 2013 @ 10:54 pm

25. Quality articles is the secret to be a focus for the visitors to pay a quick visit the web site,
    that’s what this web site is providing.

Comment by cheap car insurance uk online quote — August 6, 2013 @ 9:58 am

26. I tend not to leave many comments, however i did a few searching and wound
    up here Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
    | reDesign. And I actually do have 2 questions for
    you if you don’t mind. Could it be only me or does it give the impression like a few of the responses look as if they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on additional social sites, I would like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Could you list of all of your public pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Comment by cheap car insurance student — August 8, 2013 @ 12:59 am

27. Overall, the NHS is under the political authority of the Department of Health (DH) within
    the UK government. During the times, finding the best private medical insurance
    quotes for your needs. Hoovers have advanced filtration technology
    that filter out this particulate matter before it reaches the exhaust of the vacuum.

Comment by health insurance single — August 9, 2013 @ 5:56 am

28. Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look
    forward to new updates.

Comment by http://www.barknetwork.com/user/543944/profile — August 11, 2013 @ 8:22 am

29. With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My site has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

Comment by Shane Oldaker — August 12, 2013 @ 4:53 am

30. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well
    as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
    Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it
    is rare to see a great blog like this one today.

Comment by Purchasing The Best Auto Coverage Provided With The Ideal Information — August 12, 2013 @ 8:59 am

31. Yes! Finally something about temporary car insurance to drive abroad.

Comment by temporary car insurance quote — August 21, 2013 @ 4:25 am

32. Awesome! Its actually remarkable paragraph, I have got much
    clear idea on the topic of from this post.

Comment by http://www.fidespesetamor.com/userinfo.php?uid=4875 — August 27, 2013 @ 8:58 am

33. Georgia Health Insurance Plan provides all the mentioned benefits in terms of costs coverage.
    Both the forcing of one to engage in commerce by law and the prosecution of one
    who does not are un-Constitutional. Now, you
    can equally recognize their contribution he or she makes – and get Uncle Sam to give you a tax break.

Comment by http://cafe.du.coin.online.fr — September 2, 2013 @ 3:18 pm

34. When a potential insured is facing the prospect of a high risk auto insurance contract, it pays to look beyond the label, do
    some homework and some legwork, and take these few
    simple steps to get the automobile insurance contract premiums back under control.

A Total coverage policy will usually include the following:
    liability (coverage sum is dependent upon the lawful requirements in your state), comprehensive coverage, collision,
    towing, roadside assistance, rental reimbursement, coverage for uninsured &
    underinsured motorist, & coverage for medical premiums.
    Texting while driving is one of the leading causes of teen car accidents in the United States.

Comment by car insurance for women over 60 — September 2, 2013 @ 5:43 pm

35. Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been
    blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is wonderful, let alone the content!

Comment by young driver insurance with tracker fitted — September 2, 2013 @ 6:09 pm

36. If an accident does happen, take notes on everything about the other car,
    the accident, and everybody that was in the other car.
    Conversely, the prospect of being able to be able
    to save money on car insurance payments might just acquire your teenager to allow his grades a little nudge
    upwards. Learning about an important aspect of the industry within
    a five minute video can assist a person who may not need to
    move the amount of time to read articles or contact different companies
    for further information.

Comment by car insurance for women uk — September 3, 2013 @ 9:00 am

37. While you may find cheaper quotes at the first two websites you look at, it is still suggested
    you look at several because rates tend to vary a bit and you might be able to find
    another option more suitable for you for at a better price.
    There are many types of scenarios that would render auto insurance necessary.
    Keep in mind that every claim you file is reflected in your insurance record and
    it can increase your premium.

Comment by M2Uin.Net — September 3, 2013 @ 10:58 am

38. Eliminate the excess coverage and save some money in the process.

Additionally, other occupations such as Bankers, Nurses,
    and Engineers can receive discounts up to 6% of their car insurance premium.
    In addition, the driver would be liable for all injuries that took place
    to the people involved in the accident.

Comment by car insurance for women under 21 — September 3, 2013 @ 11:02 am

39. According to the United States Department of Labor, group
    health plans with 20 plus employees on more than fifty percent of its usual business days
    are subject to COBRA insurance coverage. It sometimes seems as if insurance companies were springing up like mushrooms.

In all areas of the country, liability insurance is mandatory.

Comment by Car Insurance For Women Going Up — September 3, 2013 @ 10:47 pm

40. Point Two: If you are from Greece, Canada, Turkey, Japan or South Korea.
    Auto insurance providers typically divide drivers into a
    three-tiered system of risk: preferred risk, standard risk, and non-standard risk.

Just like the other consumer, that you seek to obtain
    the cheapest possible chicago car insurance
    prices.

Comment by day car insurance — September 5, 2013 @ 12:21 am

41. There are nevertheless a large number of individuals who drive uninsured,
    and a few spots in the uk currently have uninsured driver hot spots.

The next milestone that insurers will look for
    is how long you have been driving. The first article in this
    series, ‘Calculating the Pluses and Minuses of Filing for Social Security Before or After 65:
    Learn How to Make the Optimal Choice,’ covered the basics of getting a rough estimate of
    Social Security benefits depending on the age you begin.

Comment by car insurance for women over 60 — September 5, 2013 @ 1:01 am

42. Another way to reduce your monthly can insurance premiums is to reduce your
    mileage. Most people avoid so much as glancing at their auto insurance policy statements simply because the terminology employed by the auto insurance industry is so confusing, and who
    has the time to sit down and decipher it. you possibly can go
    shopping and save some cash starting from your house and grab great bargains
    on policy just like house insurance, life insurance as
    well as medical care insurance available for you and your loved ones.

Comment by cheapest car insurance with 6 points — September 5, 2013 @ 1:31 pm

43. The big companies have monopoly iin attracting valuable
    insurance companies. These polifies ensure
    that you are financially secure during your
    final years when health issues multipoly and medical costs could go really high.
    They also provide insurances to those who are either work full time or part time.

Comment by Vanessa — September 10, 2013 @ 2:15 pm

44. These types of risk insurance are known as accidental death
    and dismemberment insurance and accident insurance. Here are a
    few factors to determine iff you require one of the available high risk car insurance policies
    available today. Purchasing car insurance
    online is a hasele free affair.

Comment by cheapest car insurance pay monthly — September 13, 2013 @ 12:04 pm

45. Nowadays we have more too offer people aside from
    the original Medicare policies. However, the formal electiion tto gain this privilege and
    observance of proper notification procedures were necessary, because
    in the event that it was exercisdd the employee would have to shoulder 100% of the monthly premiums, which could amount to as much as $1,100 per month.
    Whether you’re on the brink of starting a new profession or looking to make a switch from an existing job,
    if you have your eyes and heart set on joining the healthcare vertical, here are a few pointers that may help you seek a career in
    this industry:.

Comment by individual health insurance plan — September 14, 2013 @ 10:30 pm

46. Everyone worries with regards to hving enough money for their child’s education however
    they tend to be able to neglect about one more huge expense, that is the young drivers’ car insurance.
    It’s true to a certain extent that technology has enabled
    a wider range of companies to offer a much wider range of options.

If the police ask you for your insurance and licence and
    you do not have them with you, you will be asked to produce these at a police station within seven days.

Comment by cheapest car insurance search engines — September 22, 2013 @ 4:25 am

47. We bought a 15-year old home and inn the first year, the
    air coonditioning unit went out. 700 worth of greenery, whilst
    our garden sheds contain. If you considering self managed immediate investment, then educate yourself with enough information before beginning investing and to
    make sure that you have the time to observe the active investment condiitions of-the market.

Comment by www.sinergenesys.it — September 23, 2013 @ 3:17 pm

48. Yoou should also try seeing if the insurance compaqny for your
    house also offers vehicle plans. Your cash is not just
    stored up, but it is also allowrd to grow as an financial commitment.
    Yoour full coverage insurance will ppay whether thhe accident is your fault or not.

Comment by temporary car insurance quote — September 23, 2013 @ 9:02 pm

49. Start off by Examining Your Existing Car Insurance policies Prorection – Appear more than your present auto insurace policies policy tto see specifically what it addresses and what you are
    spending for the coverage. He now blogs about car insurance with the consumer
    in mind. People going on a driving vacation might also fit into this category.

Comment by womens car insurance company — September 25, 2013 @ 1:56 pm

50. Of course, if the credit history iis extremely
    low, 740 may possibly be more than usually. When it comes to teenagers and driving, we alll know from experience
    or from someone who has the experience, how much NJ car insurance can
    skyrocket as soon as theyy turn 17. If you have been
    deemed a risky drtiver due to your driving record or lack thee of, you don’t always
    have to stay in your local area to find the
    best deals.

Comment by http://zeus-users.org — September 25, 2013 @ 3:06 pm

51. Insurance can be tricky if youu don’t understand all the ins and outs and I don’t recommend
    obtaining a policy online’find a broker in your area and strike up a relationship’even if that means having
    them insure your home and personally owned autos, boats or motorcycles.

By far the most glaring problem, however, was that a vehicle’s MSRP is actually a poor tool for forecasting the chances of
    an accident or claim. Getting a multi car insurance comparison done on
    all of these companies at the same time can still be
    done, but it will prove to be kind of tedious.

Comment by http://www.westernmotorsports.org — September 25, 2013 @ 6:40 pm

52. Price is a consideration of class, but there is no level in signingg up for the lowest cost you find, if
    it can’t cover does not all of your necessities. As tenants rent out properties, they are not accountable
    for insuring the house. Your insurance agent
    will walk you through the process of obtaining affordable flood insurance and what
    all is covered and not covered.

Comment by home contents insurance quotes online comparison — September 29, 2013 @ 11:31 pm

53. This will cover any floorboards that yyou may need to rip up to
    get to the pipe and if you have to get someone round immediately once
    it has been spotted to tdace the water back to the original point it will alsso cover this.
    Many methods exist to complete the process including
    outlines, multi-page reports, online semi-automated reports, and checklists.
    So get to know the neighbors, read the contract, understand your responsibilities, insure your stuff and learn all yoou can about the property youu are going to rent
    before you move that first box into your new place.

Comment by best landlord insurance — October 5, 2013 @ 8:52 pm

54. It mmight be tempting tto rattle through some quick repairs
    in between renters, but don’t fall into
    the trap of making any substantial changes to your rental property without double checking the fine print
    of your policy. Most of the times, the bicycle is covered under the home insurance or family insurance policies and even the bicycles used by the tenant
    in a rented house may have been covered under the landlord’s insurance plan.
    Landlords whose rental properties don’t fall under rent-control must practice caution when increasing rent beyond what’s reasonable as this could oplen up
    complaints byy tenants to the city.

Comment by www.hkjoeclub.com — October 8, 2013 @ 6:29 am

55. As well as adequate Landlords insurance cover, landlords should also look to protect their
    self wiith Legal and Professionl Fees Cover. Most of the
    times, thhe bicycle iss covered under the home insurance or fazmily insurance policies and even the bicycles used byy the tenant in a rented house mayy
    have been covered under the landlord’s insurance plan.
    Landlords insurance brokers can also help get an insurance cover at low premium.

Comment by buildings insurance landlords — October 9, 2013 @ 1:46 am

56. I like it when people get together and share opinions.
    Great website, keep it up!

Comment by Osvaldo — October 30, 2013 @ 4:59 pm

57. excellent points altogether, you simply received a
    new reader. What could you suggest about your post that you just made some days in
    the past? Any sure?

Comment by Theron — January 14, 2014 @ 5:50 pm

58. I read this post fully regarding the difference of hottest and preceding
    technologies, it’s awesome article.

Comment by web page — January 15, 2014 @ 6:57 am

59. meilleur robot patissier

Comment by Mac — January 22, 2014 @ 1:48 am

60. always i used to read smaller content which as well clear
    their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading
    at this time.

Comment by how quickly does phen375 work — March 16, 2014 @ 12:31 pm

61. Découvrez comment se payer du ltc en promo via le réseau internet en 5 minutes

Comment by acheter bitcoin — April 2, 2014 @ 3:21 am

62. It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few
    interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles
    referring to this article. I want to read even more things
    about it!