I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Hell, yeah. No more annoying TVs in NYC taxis. Via @sree http://t.co/F3OgtWFfTn 57 minutes ago
- Twitter feature I want most: ability to search bios of all my followees and followers. 22 hours ago
- iPhone 6s users: peeking at an email should mark it read. Yeah/nea? 22 hours ago
- At least my barista was able to explain to customer in front of me how chip cards work. 5 days ago
- Damn chip card people slowing down my Starbucks experience. http://t.co/GYZyZaQycq 5 days ago
- 7 open-source password managers to try now that LogMeIn owns LastPass October 13, 2015
- Funding Daily: Today’s tech funding news, in one place October 13, 2015
- Asus’s upcoming Republic of Gamers line is a gaming hardware buffet October 13, 2015
- Smart pants tell you when it’s toilet time October 13, 2015
- Amazon commits $10M over the next 5 years to help translate books into English October 13, 2015
- Apple introduces new Retina displays for Macs amid reports sales may be slowing October 13, 2015
- Twitter announces ‘up to’ 336 job losses, 8% of its workforce October 13, 2015
- New York Times issues free daily digital passes for those who buy the publication from newsstands October 13, 2015
- Appboy expands on its suite of mobile analytics and marketing tools, building mobile CRM from the ground up October 13, 2015
- Russia’s Yandex teams up with Microsoft for Windows 10 October 13, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A few New Year’s changes to the @rakeshlobster twitter feed
- Bought a smart watch in the past 90 days on an AmEx or Discover? Don’t want it? Get your money back
- PR tip: Don’t use a celebrity’s death to pitch your company
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- Netflix throws away the disc in the US
Monthly Archives: April 2011
The Washington Post’s technology columnist, Rob Pegoraro, announced yesterday that he is leaving his position. The proximate cause is management deciding that the sort of review and analysis of technology that I’ve been doing for most of those 17 years … Continue reading