I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- I find that the M word is too often abused. many cases where it is appropriate but also too much crying wolf to suppress discussion. 1 hour ago
- What Was Said at the Uber Dinner huffingtonpost.com/nicole-campbel… via @HuffPostTech 1 hour ago
- Japan's obsession with toilet technology extends to aircraft. My ANA flight had an electronic bidet and seat lid closet. 1 hour ago
- For all of Japan's obsession with tech their cell phone system for visitors and rail system are shockingly paper intensive and expensive. 1 hour ago
- First time flying Dreamliner. #nh177 Hard to beat SQ77W for seats. http://t.co/KX8minwpii 12 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why does Tina Fey not use the magnetic strip in her American Express commercials?
- How did Square lose the Apple Pay and Twitter partnerships while Stripe won?
- Is it possible for Square to lower the rate to 1.75% and compete with Amazon?
- Why is Square a popular choice for food trucks in San Francisco?
- Is it true, as Fast Company wrote recently, that Square is "no longer the high-flying startup it once was" (August 2014)?
- An apology, an explanation and a bunch of thank yous
- Bought a smart watch in the past 90 days on an AmEx or Discover? Don’t want it? Get your money back
- The death of nuance: Komen, ALS and Uber
- PR tip: Don’t use a celebrity’s death to pitch your company
- You have a friend who is depressed? Here’s what to do
- The smartest question I was asked by an entrepreneur and team member
- Why I retweet racist assholes
- Social media and the new world of work — my take
- Batkid, San Francisco and my brother’s experience with the Make-A-Wish foundation
- Why I’m joining OLO’s advisory board
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Communicating amongst friends: how technology changes human relationships
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Netflix throws away the disc in the US
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Today marks the launch of a groundbreaking new app called Color. The app, available for iPhone and Android, has users automatically share pictures with those around them. Take a picture and people in close proximity can see them. No logins, … Continue reading