I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Interesting that @zirx is trying to stem the tide of red ink in the on-demand valet business. 1 day ago
- The @tsa confiscated my pants. http://t.co/LKNH0trZd0 2 days ago
- Potential excuses: @TSA confiscated my pants; shit, i was really sleepy this morning and didn't notice; I'm on TV, this is what we wear. 3 days ago
- FWIW, that's also how I do TV appearances when I'm at a remote camera. 3 days ago
- Dare from GF: Fly to London in business on @virginatlantic class wearing this, she will pay me $500. Who would do it? http://t.co/SLBljCFosq 3 days ago
- Adobe confirms Flash vulnerability found via Hacking Team leak, promises patch tomorrow July 7, 2015
- Look at all the psychedelic art people are creating with Google’s DeepDream AI code July 7, 2015
- Withings Activite smartwatches now auto-detect when you’re swimming July 7, 2015
- Apple Watch sales dive in June; 10% of households will buy a smartwatch this year July 7, 2015
- EMC sells its Syncplicity file sync and share business to private investment firm Skyview Capital July 7, 2015
- Mobile Advertising: How to kill it in the mobile ad ecosystem (webinar) July 7, 2015
- PlayStation Network is down for the third time since Friday July 7, 2015
- Facebook to open its newest data center in Fort Worth to support its global infrastructure July 7, 2015
- AVARI launches predictive email marketing solution marketers can actually use July 7, 2015
- Funding Daily: Today’s tech funding news, in one place July 7, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A few New Year’s changes to the @rakeshlobster twitter feed
- Bought a smart watch in the past 90 days on an AmEx or Discover? Don’t want it? Get your money back
- PR tip: Don’t use a celebrity’s death to pitch your company
- You have a friend who is depressed? Here’s what to do
- The smartest question I was asked by an entrepreneur and team member
- Why I retweet racist assholes
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Because manholes are round
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Rakesh's quick guide to investing for the lay person