I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- May you never have to deal with the @CAfranchisetax board. The IRS is a joy by comparison. 15 hours ago
- Good thoughts on how to make decisions by @angusdav Committing to decisions - Providence Business News pbn.com/Committing-to-…? 2 days ago
- RT @chchien: the pain continues for SF renters. 1BR now $3460 on average. prices are having a negative impact on startup ecosystem http://t… 2 days ago
- Nordstrom's customer service reputation also applies to Nordstrom Bank. Couldn't have been more polite when I accidentally missed a payment. 2 days ago
- RT @stevesi: Meera Joshi CEO of NYC Taxi commission saying "city is better off with services like Uber and Lyft" due to competition. On @S… 2 days ago
- Russia takes ‘guidance’ from the E.U. in its battle with U.S. tech firms March 6, 2015
- Uber partners with France’s MoiChef for meal delivery promotion March 6, 2015
- How break-out ecommerce companies outperform peers by 10x March 6, 2015
- 18 clouds in 5 buckets: The 5 different kinds of marketing clouds March 6, 2015
- Mark Cuban says we’re in a new bubble — but it’s a problem of inexperienced angels March 6, 2015
- Twitter storms Mobile World Conference to capture hearts and minds of developers March 6, 2015
- Airbnb, Zipcar, and Task Rabbit sign up to new ‘sharing economy’ trade body in the U.K. March 6, 2015
- Honda Fuel-Cell vehicle U.S. sales date gets a little fuzzier March 6, 2015
- Udacity launches Nanodegree program for iOS developers March 6, 2015
- Women claim their place in the game industry March 6, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- A simple fix to an Uber-related security issue
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A few New Year’s changes to the @rakeshlobster twitter feed
- Bought a smart watch in the past 90 days on an AmEx or Discover? Don’t want it? Get your money back
- The death of nuance: Komen, ALS and Uber
- PR tip: Don’t use a celebrity’s death to pitch your company
- You have a friend who is depressed? Here’s what to do
- The smartest question I was asked by an entrepreneur and team member
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Why I'm joining Groupon
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
Monthly Archives: February 2010
What would readers conclude after looking at the graph above? Best Buy sales have gone up at least 10 fold in the last 2 years. (Recession, what recession?) Best Buy’s monthly sales at the end of 2009 were roughly $22 … Continue reading