I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Is Black Friday also the best day for companies to dump bad news they hope gets no coverage? It's what I'd do. @footnoted 59 minutes ago
- I imagine @uber records have already been subpoenaed in divorce proceedings. If not, they will be. 1 hour ago
- TV cops would save a lot of time calling cab companies to track down perps if all the victims and perps used @uber. 1 hour ago
- Oh, the New York Times. (Former?)Columnists plagiarizes The Daily Currant. Doesn't realize she's stealing fake quote. jimromenesko.com/2014/11/23/i-w… 8 hours ago
- I still miss the power of eassySABRE though. #travelgeek #old 23 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why does Tina Fey not use the magnetic strip in her American Express commercials?
- How did Square lose the Apple Pay and Twitter partnerships while Stripe won?
- Is it possible for Square to lower the rate to 1.75% and compete with Amazon?
- Why is Square a popular choice for food trucks in San Francisco?
- Is it true, as Fast Company wrote recently, that Square is "no longer the high-flying startup it once was" (August 2014)?
- An apology, an explanation and a bunch of thank yous
- Bought a smart watch in the past 90 days on an AmEx or Discover? Don’t want it? Get your money back
- The death of nuance: Komen, ALS and Uber
- PR tip: Don’t use a celebrity’s death to pitch your company
- You have a friend who is depressed? Here’s what to do
- The smartest question I was asked by an entrepreneur and team member
- Why I retweet racist assholes
- Social media and the new world of work — my take
- Batkid, San Francisco and my brother’s experience with the Make-A-Wish foundation
- Why I’m joining OLO’s advisory board
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
Monthly Archives: February 2010
What would readers conclude after looking at the graph above? Best Buy sales have gone up at least 10 fold in the last 2 years. (Recession, what recession?) Best Buy’s monthly sales at the end of 2009 were roughly $22 … Continue reading